Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
The school shootings are all fabricated and orchestrated by the illumanti, establishment, deep state, reptoids etc. Their end game is to get guns outlawed for some reason. The reason is unkown but it's clearly important that guns become banned. All these insane killer kids are paid or brainwashed by the cia into doing this to get guns banned.

Why do I think this? Well Port Arthur of course. One horrific historical event and guns banned.

We will see an influx of school shootings until the pressure mounts so much guns = banned. Bookmark

Last edited:
Agreed. The Freemasons are anti gun also.

There’s bigger powers at play here than just the US govt.

I am assuming thst you must be fairly well read on these 'conspiracy' theories. Can you share some links to the articles and sites that you gave found to have the most convincing arguments against the widely accepted narratives?

The only thing that saves USA becoming Australia or Britain is the bill of rights.

The difference between the countries is that Australia hasn't had a mass shooting in over 20 years. In the United States it happens every few months.
That's in large part due to the availability of semi and fully automatic weapons in the US.

In relation to my original point, this makes the creation of a police state harder - not saying they would want to implement that - but it makes the threat of society much smaller when so many of them don't have automatic guns to defend themselves

That's in large part due to the availability of semi and fully automatic weapons in the US.

In relation to my original point, this makes the creation of a police state harder - not saying they would want to implement that - but it makes the threat of society much smaller when so many of them don't have automatic guns to defend themselves
You don't even know how a police state works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over 10,000 Americans have been killed and injured by firearms in 2018 alone.
They were fired on by fellow Americans.

THATS freedom right there. The Freedom to die at the hands of someone who becomes the Judge, Jury and Executioner! What a civilized society.

The Americans drafted the constitution with the right to arm bears - sorry I mean bear arms - because they didn’t want a tyrrannical government oppressing them. Now tyrannical governments agencies are trying to oppress them instead.
The 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution was drafted to allow a state militia to be formed and to be well armed to protect the freedoms of an individual State.
Fast forward to the 21st century. The 2nd Amendment now allows depressed individuals to walk into government schools and kill students and teachers. It seems as long as this individual is from the same State they are free to bear arms against their fellow citizens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back