Game Day Rnd 4 - Carlton v North Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy injury prone hack, dare I say. Sorry, I'm devastated by this performance. Devastated by the start to this year.

This one is a debacle too far. Bolton has to take some responsibility. North are a bottom 3 side and killing us by ten goals and we are 100% non competitive.

We dont have to get personal with players or the club but it is dismal and at the heart of it is playing too many kidlets who arent ready.

Unfair on Dow and O Brien and unfair on us. They can only touch it 7/8 times and can only go at a low disposal efficiency. Obv it is not limited to just that, but thiose young guys plus SPS and fisher cannot stop opposition mids running the other way.

Seriously look at the side, our age, our experience our injuries and what our back up is. What do people expect?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The system is shot! No extra picks anymore because of so called tanking. You have to now give all your experienced players away in the hope of getting a few guns and then there's a chance they are duds
The afl needs to go back to extra picks for the crap sides. I've been a member for 32 years, but my patience is wearing thin. I love you blues,but I can't watch this live anymore. Relays only for me when the emotions settle

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
Exactly one pick in a squad of 40 players is hardly going to make a difference. Afl need to seriously look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back