Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s**t another thread?

You've had it explained to you plenty of times already. He has a suspended sentence for broadcasting defendants. He violated those terms. And risked letting the pedos off on a mistrial.

Young Steven needs to stop his virtue signalling, and think it over in jail. And all of you need to stop your virtue signalling and criticise this f-wit for risking a trial for some social media hits.

If you saw the live stream, Tommy said nothing he was saying or doing that wasn't already in the media and was quoting their names from a BBC article.Also he wasn't charged with breach of bail. He's to smart to say or do anything that was going to send him back to prison. These are trumped up charges to silence him, using Nazi Germany tactics. Listen to what the police said when they were arresting him.

Do lefties feel awkward cheering on the UK government disappearing someone who was engaging in citizen journalism that they did not approve of?

Be wary of precedence
Disappearing someone? He's in jail, not mysteriously taken away and to never be heard of again.

imagining would be a better word to describe. like in the past claiming to be anti left winged!
You can come visit me if you want, I have a spare couch.

Or are you just going to make s**t up because that's what you want to happen, not what actually is.

So we can ignore court orders now according to the right wingers on this site?
When creepy bastards like Savile and Harris were knighted and go t away with it for years, and other rape gangs were not prosecuted due to cultural difficulties or some tripe, vigilantism is bound to rise, it's the only way people feel they can get justice. It's why revolution happens, it's when the hypocrisy and injustice hits a tipping point and the majority have had enough.

President-Kennedy1.png

When creepy bastards like Savile and Harris were knighted and go t away with it for years, and other rape gangs were not prosecuted due to cultural difficulties or some tripe, vigilantism is bound to rise, it's the only way people feel they can get justice. It's why revolution happens, it's when the hypocrisy and injustice hits a tipping point and the majority have had enough.

Thatcher had witnesses/ victims assasinated by the security forces.

Thatcher was a right winger.

Revolution won't happen until we get off our phones. Tommy gun Robinson relies on people on thier fones

So we can ignore court orders now?

How do you know that he breached court orders? The judge has issued a reporting restriction on his case.

From what I can gather he was reading publicly available material about the case - if so, it would be a nonsense to suggest he was jeopardising the trial.

The vision shows him being arrested for 'breach of the peace'. In England, that is a civil offence with the penalty, if found guilty, to be 'bound over' to keep the peace. Instead, he was brought before the judge, sentenced and transported to prison in just 4 hours, without access to his regular lawyer.

This reeks of the English establishment expediting the removal of someone who has been annoying to them. The same English establishment who turned a blind eye to the systematic sexual abuse of thousands of young girls by Muslim gangs.

How do you know that he breached court orders? The judge has issued a reporting restriction on his case.

From what I can gather he was reading publicly available material about the case - if so, it would be a nonsense to suggest he was jeopardising the trial.

The vision shows him being arrested for 'breach of the peace'. In England, that is a civil offence with the penalty, if found guilty, to be 'bound over' to keep the peace. Instead, he was brought before the judge, sentenced and transported to prison in just 4 hours, without access to his regular lawyer.

This reeks of the English establishment expediting the removal of someone who has been annoying to them. The same English establishment who turned a blind eye to the systematic sexual abuse of thousands of young girls by Muslim gangs.

Didn’t he film the defendants walking in to the courthouse?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He broadcast to his Facebook page. Hope those extra followers were worth it.

And these posters larping as revolutionaries on a football forum is good reading.

That’s what I read.

I wonder why they think it’s ok to jeopardise the case.
If they are found guilty, get a light sentence - then have at it.

That’s what I read.

I wonder why they think it’s ok to jeopardise the case.
If they are found guilty, get a light sentence - then have at it.

So he’s the Derryn Hinch of the UK?

He's to smart to say or do anything that was going to send him back to prison. These are trumped up charges to silence him, using Nazi Germany tactics. Listen to what the police said when they were arresting him.

*too.

He’s already been to jail for mortgage fraud, so how clever could he be?

Do you have any evidence that Muslim gangs are doing this .

We have a right to see it.

what you're saying is serious.

Also if you do you need to provide evidence that ONLY
Muslim gangs are doing this and have done this or will do this

Otherwise you're just on a Muslim bashing expedition and condoning pedophilia by anyone not muslim

Pedophilia Is not a problem of one religion but you are projecting it as being just that

You seem to have a problem with how he is being treated but you have no problem convicting other people of something more serious with no evidence

Do you have any evidence that Muslim gangs are doing this .

We have a right to see it.

what you're saying is serious.

Also if you do you need to provide evidence that ONLY
Muslim gangs are doing this and have done this or will do this

Otherwise you're just on a Muslim bashing expedition and condoning pedophilia by anyone not muslim

Pedophilia Is not a problem of one religion but you are projecting it as being just that

You seem to have a problem with how he is being treated but you have no problem convicting other people of something more serious with no evidence

A new report by Quilliam International has found an alarming level of over-representation of (South) Asian men in group-based child sexual exploitation crimes, otherwise known as ‘grooming gangs’.

Both authors, CEO Haras Rafiq and Researcher Muna Adil, are of British Pakistani heritage and, in light of recent events, deemed it necessary for a strong voice from within the community to add a balanced and evidence-based view to the discussion surrounding grooming gangs.

The report recognises there to be a disproportionate representation of males with (South) ‘Asian’ heritage who have been convicted in such cases, with this ethnicity male perpetrator/white female victim dynamic serving as the prominent feature of these grooming gangs. Most of these men are of Pakistani (Muslim) origin, and the majority of their victims are young, white girls. The report suggests that the background of these men has influenced their actions.

The report found that 84% of ‘grooming gang’ offenders were (South) Asian, while they only make up 7% of total UK population and that the majority of these offenders are of Pakistani origin with Muslim heritage.​

https://www.quilliaminternational.com/press-release-new-quilliam-report-on-grooming-gangs/

The latest case involves 29 British Muslims on trial for 170 charges relating to the rape and sexual exploitation of 18 children.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/05/12/prot...or-rape-and-exploitation-of-children-6632078/

The latest case involves 29 British Muslims on trial for 170 charges relating to the rape and sexual exploitation of 18 children.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/05/12/prot...or-rape-and-exploitation-of-children-6632078/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Oh thats right, I'm on his ignore list because I'm one of those people who proves his BS to be wrong and ill informed and he can't handle the truth.

So you admit you only care when Pakistani men do it.

Everyone else it's OK

Think about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Oh thats right, I'm on his ignore list because I'm one of those people who proves his BS to be wrong and ill informed and he can't handle the truth.

Have you read this.

On social media especially, this popular statistic from Quilliam’s report has inevitably been used as a rhetorical club, being bashed over the head of anybody who dares question this narrative or voice an opposing opinion.
Yet how many people have actually read the report remains a mystery. Not least because it isn’t freely available for fellow researchers or members of the public to obtain and subject to the kind of scrutiny such reports normally undergo.

It pretty much nails why Tommy gun Robinson has been arrested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back