Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

My daughter, when she was 5 had her Muslim,then uncle teach her to give him "soft" massages reminiscent of what might happen in the lead up to being asked you want happy ending? This is more than just statistics to me. Who teaches thier five year old nieces to give sensual massages? Police can't do s**t about that either.

How do you know that he breached court orders? The judge has issued a reporting restriction on his case.

From what I can gather he was reading publicly available material about the case - if so, it would be a nonsense to suggest he was jeopardising the trial.

The vision shows him being arrested for 'breach of the peace'. In England, that is a civil offence with the penalty, if found guilty, to be 'bound over' to keep the peace. Instead, he was brought before the judge, sentenced and transported to prison in just 4 hours, without access to his regular lawyer.

This reeks of the English establishment expediting the removal of someone who has been annoying to them. The same English establishment who turned a blind eye to the systematic sexual abuse of thousands of young girls by Muslim gangs.

In his stream he basically says I could go to gaol for this and I need to be careful .....so I'm guessing he knew streaming the defendants was not the correct thing to do.

Plus I'm not on the side of any paedophiles, I'd like them locked up and I am vehemently opposed to anyone who places their own personal political agendas ahead of the law, the right to a fair trial and the perpetrators being punished.

Likewise I'm not anti-muslim because a small proportion of muslims are scum, like I'm not anti-catholic just because a small proportion priests are just scum.

Break the law of the land and get punished ...it's called justice and this goes for the irresponsible Tommy too.

So you admit you only care when Pakistani men do it.

Everyone else it's OK

Think about it.

Huh? You asked for evidence of systematic sexual abuse by Muslim gangs in Britain. It's well documented and it involved thousands of young girls. Of course there are other instances of sexual abuse but this is a thread about Tommy Robinson who has been prominent in highlighting the issue. One of the biggest findings that has come out of the various reports is that people in authority knew about the problem for years but turned a blind eye because they did not want to be seen as racist.

Huh? You asked for evidence of systematic sexual abuse by Muslim gangs in Britain. It's well documented and it involved thousands of young girls. Of course there are other instances of sexual abuse but this is a thread about Tommy Robinson who has been prominent in highlighting the issue. One of the biggest findings that has come out of the various reports is that people in authority knew about the problem for years but turned a blind eye because they did not want to be seen as racist.

What you posted has been proven to be straight from the klu Klux Klan playbook.

It makes you look rather bad

In his stream he basically says I could go to gaol for this and I need to be careful .....so I'm guessing he knew streaming the defendants was not the correct thing to do.

Plus I'm not on the side of any paedophiles, I'd like them locked up and I am vehemently opposed to anyone who places their own personal political agendas ahead of the law, the right to a fair trial and the perpetrators being punished.

Likewise I'm not anti-muslim because a small proportion of muslims are scum, like I'm not anti-catholic just because a small proportion priests are just scum.

Break the law of the land and get punished ...it's called justice and this goes for the irresponsible Tommy too.

I agree, he knew the risk he was taking. Given the restrictions imposed by the judge its not clear how he was breaking the conditions of his suspended sentence. I don't see how he was jeopardising the fair trial by filming the accused as they entered court. Compare to when George Pell arrived at court.

I agree, he knew the risk he was taking. Given the restrictions imposed by the judge its not clear how he was breaking the conditions of his suspended sentence. I don't see how he was jeopardising the fair trial by filming the accused as they entered court. Compare to when George Pell arrived at court.

Cases which involve paedophilia often have restricted reporting.

It does not matter if you or I see it as jeopardising the trial; the fact is it was a restricted trial in terms of reporting, the trial had not completed and Robinson knew this. The fact his suspended sentence was enforced in double quick time, indicates to me that it is as blatantly obvious as it appears on face value.

Pell (which does have some restrictions on reporting) does not have the same restrictions. Compare this with the paedo ring busted here in WA where a dad was pimping out his kid, there was no footage of the accused (to my knowledge) and lots of sketch artist type arrangements.

Cases which involve paedophilia often have restricted reporting.

It does not matter if you or I see it as jeopardising the trial; the fact is it was a restricted trial in terms of reporting, the trial had not completed and Robinson knew this. The fact his suspended sentence was enforced in double quick time, indicates to me that it is as blatantly obvious as it appears on face value.

Pell (which does have some restrictions on reporting) does not have the same restrictions. Compare this with the paedo ring busted here in WA where a dad was pimping out his kid, there was no footage of the accused (to my knowledge) and lots of sketch artist type arrangements.

The trial had end, Tommy was there to find out the verdict

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Catholic issue was censored for far too long, before a harsh spotlight was shone upon it. Doesn't mean we have to make the same mistake again.
It wasn't censored for too long, it was hidden by the catholic church, not the law. Do not deliberately compare the two in that way to somehow make it look like your man Tommy ******* was doing the right thing. He did something illegal and copped his punishment.

"Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Lennon, had claimed that verdicts were due on Friday but court officials confirmed that the trial of nine defendants is ongoing.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ooming-trial-edl-founder-latest-a8368821.html
Ongoing because if you had watched the live stream you would have seen him explaining why the case was so big, they had split it into 3 trials. Trial 1 completed and convicted men, trial 2 completed and waiting for the verdict. Trial 3 starts next month. Nothing he said that wasn't already in the public domain

There's protests organised all around the world actually!
I didn't realise the world was in Australia.

Also, the protests are minor, so little people, it just shows you how much support he has. Vocal they are, but numerous they are not and that is a good thing given how racist and pathetic he is.

I didn't realise the world was in Australia.

Also, the protests are minor, so little people, it just shows you how much support he has. Vocal they are, but numerous they are not and that is a good thing given how racist and pathetic he is.
Over 400 000 people have signed the petition to free him. You are lucky to get one like for every five posts you make, mr popular.

Over 400 000 people have signed the petition to free him. You are lucky to get one like for every five posts you make, mr popular.
400k.. how many have access to the internet?

Also how many people on this forum? You are comparing apples with 1979 Toyota Celicas.. completely illogical and stupid. Not surprised, the far right have been shown to be lacking intelligence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back