Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Gents,

Start watching Megalo Box - only a couple of episodes sofar but i think it's going to be a top 3 anime of 2018.

Massive Champloo vibes. Awesome animations ( feels old school), OSTs and character designs.

I'm just going to leave these 2 OSTs here for ya'll.

Anybody still reading One Piece (got sick of being behind all my friends so decided to catch up), how good has Reverie been? So much s**t is going down.

Anybody still reading One Piece (got sick of being behind all my friends so decided to catch up), how good has Reverie been? So much s**t is going down.

Reverie has been fking epic. Hype after hype

Reverie has been fking epic. Hype after hype
Loved the last chapter (907). Cannot wait to confirm what Dragon's DF is.

Cannot wait for this episode to be animated.

One of the greatest chapter ever! Oda is a genius, amazing world building.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One Punch Man

Usually comic superheroes have to be weak so they can demonstrate a struggle. Sometimes comic writers actually remove the superhero’s powers to further demonstrate this. This latter strategy is kind of crap because I like reading superhero comics because they have superpowers, and if I wanted to appreciate a powerless person undertaking a struggle I would just go about my daily business.

One Punch Man is refreshing because the superhero doesn’t struggle and therefore I can use this comic as a form of escapism. This is what most comics have forgotten in this day and age of trying to inject reality into TV and media, I really only want to read about an infallible person smack the crap out of another person.

The comic goes on oblivious to any other social messages that are now prolific in many mainstream comics, which are trying to inject more pitiful suffering into readers’ already miserable existence, One Punch Man rejects this, and is full of two dimensional characters who only exist to get into a bit of biffo. Excellent read. Four and a half stars out of five.

WowWeee who do you think the next SHP will be? D_P_S and I are currently having this discussion in our DM's on twitter, apparently the next member will be a former enemy of the SHP. My possible list is as follows (in order of most to least likely):

1. Katakuri
2. Vivi (I really hope it's her)
3. Caeser (I really hope it isn't him)
4. Aokiji
5. Crocodile
6. Pedro
7. Bon-chan

I think the last four are very unlikely unfortunately for the last two. I would be really annoyed if it were Caeser. He's so annoying.

Hm. What do you think of Bonney?
I think she is Kuma's sister.

She's definitely royalty.

WowWeee who do you think the next SHP will be? D_P_S and I are currently having this discussion in our DM's on twitter, apparently the next member will be a former enemy of the SHP. My possible list is as follows (in order of most to least likely):

1. Katakuri
2. Vivi (I really hope it's her)
3. Caeser (I really hope it isn't him)
4. Aokiji
5. Crocodile
6. Pedro
7. Bon-chan

I think the last four are very unlikely unfortunately for the last two. I would be really annoyed if it were Caeser. He's so annoying.

Vivi is already a honorary SHP isnt she?

I dont think anyone from that list will join, however all of them will become allies of the SHP imo. ( bon clay, vivi, pedro and to an extent Crocodile are alread team SHP)

Reading Billy Bat currently and it's such an enthralling read. Very hard to put down.

Wish the volumes were translated in English so I could buy them.

I think she is Kuma's sister.

She's definitely royalty.
I think she's his daughter.

Oh absolutely right.
Vivi is already a honorary SHP isnt she?

I dont think anyone from that list will join, however all of them will become allies of the SHP imo. ( bon clay, vivi, pedro and to an extent Crocodile are alread team SHP)
That's a fair observation. Oh, and finally, WE'RE IN WANO! I can't wait to see what happens.

Can't help but feel that Zoro will finally unleash post-TS Asura against the Shogun. I can't wait to see it again, Asura was ******* OP before, I can't wait to see how crazy good it will be after.

Just finished Darling in the Franxx and i must say, i really enjoyed it by the end. Anybody else given it a watch?

If you want to read something that will make you smile with every chapter you should read

Karakai Jouzo No (moto) Takagi-san

Just a nice harmless manga without anything too exciting or stressful but is good for a laugh and just moments that make you smile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back