Anyone betting NRL this week? overs??

Remove this Banner Ad

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey guys i noticed tonight's game went blooody 51-10 to souths vs a Wests team with nothing to play for, anyone think the scores follow trend of AFL in the dead rubbers and go way over??

Hey guys i noticed tonight's game went blooody 51-10 to souths vs a Wests team with nothing to play for, anyone think the scores follow trend of AFL in the dead rubbers and go way over??
Yeah could do. I think the Storm v Penrith game is the only game between 2 teams playing in finals so i would avoid that. Sunday has the potential to be blow outs although hard to guarentee as by then Broncos and Sharks will probably know their finals positions.
Im just taking most favourites individually on sportsbet with the payout if 10 points up promo. So hoping high scoring games!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah could do. I think the Storm v Penrith game is the only game between 2 teams playing in finals so i would avoid that. Sunday has the potential to be blow outs although hard to guarentee as by then Broncos and Sharks will probably know their finals positions.
Im just taking most favourites individually on sportsbet with the payout if 10 points up promo. So hoping high scoring games!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think alot of the games are inter related so the outlook on one game might change depending on other results.

NZ have to win and Raiders have won their last 2 and won't play finals so might be a good chance of mailing it in and allowing a big score / margin.

sharks won in each of their last 4 games against dogs by margin of 1-6

reckon gonna be another tight grind with sharks to win 1-12/u37.5

yeh i was at dinnner but the roosters line and over was a great logic bet, glad i got on cowboys vs gold coast 45 spread at $20 per point though and took the single at 43.5 pts
Ugh think we missed a beat with the NRL last round games. 2 massive blowouts. A couple of high scoring games.

Any team got anything to play for in the 2 games today? The Broncos vs Sea Eagles might be a pressure free shootout?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another high scoring game with Canterbury and Cronulla.

57th minute and total score is 48, the over was 42.5.

Broncos needs to win by 23 to get a home final and have nothing to lose so expecting another high scoring game for the last game. On the over 46.5

Ugh think we missed a beat with the NRL last round games. 2 massive blowouts. A couple of high scoring games.

Any team got anything to play for in the 2 games today? The Broncos vs Sea Eagles might be a pressure free shootout?
Broncos need to win by 23 to get a home final, with nothing to lose

Like the under 32 today.
Think we’re in for a really low scoring game. Maybe only 4 tries max.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back