AFL AFL PRE-SEASON BETTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so I like Richmond at $2.92 to beat us but the bookies know surely we must be having a fair few guns starting? I would have thought we'd be resting players and I believe our stars should they do play would only get limited time.

Tigers line would be my pick and also SU

The line is +16.5 and the odds have decreased slightly since the time of opening.

Bet at your own peril. It is pre-season and we are the reigning champs.

No bet just my predictions

( If we slaughter them and you punt on Richmond you can always call the make a wish foundation and ask for your money back )

Steely Green is the one who interested me, kicked 2 in a quarter in the match sim playing as a small forward for the Tigers. No odds on SB but for anyone with 365 he's $3.60 AGS and $29 for 2

lipinski at 23 for 2 on 365 also looks decent, kicked 2 in the sim, can kick goals

tailing steely 2+

steely 2+ into lippa 2+ @ 451

also 365 sort ur s**t out 29$ for 2 and then 29$ for 3 for like all of the 29$ odds ones :\

lipinski at 23 for 2 on 365 also looks decent, kicked 2 in the sim, can kick goals

tailing steely 2+

steely 2+ into lippa 2+ @ 451

also 365 sort ur s**t out 29$ for 2 and then 29$ for 3 for like all of the 29$ odds ones :\
lol the 2+ ones are broken, be happy you can bet those.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just for a laugh

Seth Campbell named on the HFF for the tiges, had some shots at goal in the 2's last year, has kicked 10 in a game in the tassie league.

2+ $6 (sb)
3+ $21 (sb)
4+ $100 (b365)

Why is no one on macrar 20+ 25+..

Came just to post this.

20+,25+ at 3.35/10.00 is huge price.

Been playing mid in the match sims/pre seasons games and talked up to being the Adams replacement. Playing for a spot in round 1 so you'd think he'd want to make a statement against a fairly easy midfield match up in a pre season game.

Came just to post this.

20+,25+ at 3.35/10.00 is huge price.

Been playing mid in the match sims/pre seasons games and talked up to being the Adams replacement. Playing for a spot in round 1 so you'd think he'd want to make a statement against a fairly easy midfield match up in a pre season game.
I would also take Noble 20+,25+

lets go bang brothers welcome back all

johnson 3
dusty 3
@20

johnson 4
taranto 2
@41

dusty 4
schulz 3
@101

flame thrower fire GIF