NBL BETTING 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Devastating blow for me in this game. A loss of 14.5 units.

Ignored one of the most important rules for punting. Don't bet on the team you support. Heart always wins.

Tassie have a great record vs Melbourne United. Including 2 club friendly matches they have played 14 times and Tassie have won 10 of them. At Melbourne united home court all 6 nbl games tassie have won 5.

That being said

4U Melbourne United u10.5 $2.85 @ PB

Melbourne United 1-10
Tasmania JackJumpers Over 87.5
Melbourne United Over 90.5
Chris Goulding Over 15.5
Milton Doyle Over 17.5
Jack McVeigh Over 17.5
Matthew Dellavedova Over 13.5
Luke Travers Over 7.5 reb
Will Magnay Over 7.5 reb
Matthew Dellavedova To Get 6+ Assists
Luke Travers To Get 10+ Points

PB 1u @ $333.12

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tasmania JackJumpers 1-10
Milton Doyle To Get 15+ Points
Jack Mcveigh To Get 15+ Points
Matthew DellavedovaTo Get 10+ Points

1U $8.54 PB

Margins 10.5
Either Team By 10 or Less
Tri Bet 10.5
Melbourne United Over 88.5
Team Total Points Over/under
Tasmania JackJumpers Over 91.5
Team Total Points Over/under
Will Magnay Over 12.5
Player Points Over/under
Milton Doyle Over 17.5
Player Points Over/under
Luke Travers Under 13.5
Player Points Over/under
Luke Travers Under 7.5
Player Rebounds Over/under
Jo Lual-Acuil Jr Under 8.5
Player Rebounds Over/under
Tasmania JackJumpers
1st Half Head To Head
Over 91.5
1st Half Total Points
Jordan Crawford Under 14.5
Player Points Over/under
Jack Mcveigh
To Get 15+ Points
Shea Ili Over 9.5
Player Points Over/under

U0.5 $610.17 PB

Melbourne United 1-10
Melbourne United Under 91.5
Tasmania JackJumpers Under 87.5
Matthew Dellavedova Under 12.5
Jordan Crawford Under 14.5
Shea Ili Over 10.5
Jack McVeigh Under 16.5
Milton Doyle Under 16.5

1u @ $113.32 PB

Yeh you'd think Under despite the high scoring nature of the playoffs but this is the pivotal game here so the defence will be desperate I feel.. only 159 last game and whilst I think it will land somewhere more in the high 160's low 170 range today given how good melbourne flow at home offensively..178 is big for a pivotal game, I expect one bad quarter of tassie offence due to Melbournes pressure will help this slide under...

what an insane ending.. wtf was Delly even thinking passing to the corner like that two guys were on Goulding~!! you learn that in junior basketball don't dribble or pass into a corner like that as you can easily get trapped.. if Goulding has 2 on him surely Clark or Ili (reliable free throw shooters) can recieve an easy pass around midcourt closer to where Delly inbounded it...

Got a $5 at 140-1 Kansas City nfl, Boston nba , Melb United bet that may go up in flames now ughhhh.. leading by 15 in tassie game 2 and blow that last night... shocking...

Then again Tassie did have to shoot insane from 3 to win this and melbourne did not adjust well when Lee got injured and Tassie went small with Deng hitting everything.. I still feel they win game 4 and we get a decider here.. they have too many high level characters to now fold pyschologically

Melbourne +2.5 hcap game 4 for me

what an insane ending.. wtf was Delly even thinking passing to the corner like that two guys were on Goulding~!! you learn that in junior basketball don't dribble or pass into a corner like that as you can easily get trapped.. if Goulding has 2 on him surely Clark or Ili (reliable free throw shooters) can recieve an easy pass around midcourt closer to where Delly inbounded it...

Got a $5 at 140-1 Kansas City nfl, Boston nba , Melb United bet that may go up in flames now ughhhh.. leading by 15 in tassie game 2 and blow that last night... shocking...

Then again Tassie did have to shoot insane from 3 to win this and melbourne did not adjust well when Lee got injured and Tassie went small with Deng hitting everything.. I still feel they win game 4 and we get a decider here.. they have too many high level characters to now fold pyschologically

Melbourne +2.5 hcap game 4 for me
Yeah it was. It's really going to have to take an NBA effort from the players of the calibre on Melbourne to push this to game 5.

Can't see it happening those as a loss like that leaves scars.

They need to play Hukporti so much more rather than that soft Jo-Lu , yes he looks great when he's making shots but his rebounding intensity is awful and his movement with his feet on D is HORRIBLE.. not to mention his closing out on 3's when he has to come up... he's just a weak as piss player who relies on talent... United always look great with Hukporti on he sets a tone.. I'd almost cut Bowen from the rotation and only go with Clarke, Hukporti off bench for this one.. I'd love to see Huk start but Vickerman won't do it as Jo-Lu will probably mope around..

Tasmania JackJumpers Under 89.5
Jo Lual-Acuil Jr Under 14.5 Points
Sean Macdonald Over 9.5 Points
Jack McVeigh Over 6.5 Rebounds
Luke Travers Under 7.5 Rebounds
Shea Ili Under 3.5 Assists

Data suggests this  MIGHT come off.

1u $163.52 PB

I think United will look to establish Jo-Lu and Hukporti when on and not really play much of Bowen.. Vickerman panicked when Deng was hitting shots last week he should of kept Hukporti on for his energy and athleticism and got him to go to work inside.. I hate Jo-Lu but he's a key if he's offensively playing well his defence follows... shocking way to play as defence should be non negotiable but that's how he is...

I expect Melbourne to respond.. there's no way they are coming in heads hanged.. too much leadership and experience for that...

I think United will look to establish Jo-Lu and Hukporti when on and not really play much of Bowen.. Vickerman panicked when Deng was hitting shots last week he should of kept Hukporti on for his energy and athleticism and got him to go to work inside.. I hate Jo-Lu but he's a key if he's offensively playing well his defence follows... shocking way to play as defence should be non negotiable but that's how he is...

I expect Melbourne to respond.. there's no way they are coming in heads hanged.. too much leadership and experience for that...
I don't know how this Bowen guy gets minutes. Watching him shoot last week and just now in the warm ups. I get his a power forward and there for Rebounds and blocks but I'm baffled how he gets minutes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back