NBL BETTING 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

0.5U Le'Afa 15+ points @ 6 at TAB.

Got 21 against Adelaide. Unsure on this one as Le'Afa is very hot and cold.

Olbrich's points line is set at 11.5 on SB. He hasn't cleared it once this season. Maybe tonight's the night, but I'm willing to bet against it.

Small multi for tonight:

$5 on
Vasi 25+ points
Cotton 30+
Kell 20+
Wiley 15+
Humph 15+
Usher 10+
Pinder 10+
Wiley 10+ rebounds
Humph 6+
Pinder 4+ Assists
@ 1201 (SB)

Trey Kell has a double-double in his past two games. Currently @ 15 at SB. Worth a try.

Also will pop a bit on Kell 8 rebounds @ 6.50.

I don't know if you've been following much of the NBL this year, but Melbourne United look to be the strongest team. South East Melbourne have a below average team at full strength but they've had a growing injury list for weeks. Recently their only starter has been Mitch Creek who, if not the best player in the league, is certainly top three. Anyway, yesterday Mitch Creek was ruled out of tonight's Melbourne derby. I got on Melbourne United at -13.5 when the news was announced which was already a ******* massive line for an NBL match. The line is now -18.5 and creeping towards -19.5. It's the biggest line I can ever recall seeing for an NBL match.

FWIW, you can still get -15.5 w PB.

I don't know if you've been following much of the NBL this year, but Melbourne United look to be the strongest team. South East Melbourne have a below average team at full strength but they've had a growing injury list for weeks. Recently their only starter has been Mitch Creek who, if not the best player in the league, is certainly top three. Anyway, yesterday Mitch Creek was ruled out of tonight's Melbourne derby. I got on Melbourne United at -13.5 when the news was announced which was already a ******* massive line for an NBL match. The line is now -18.5 and creeping towards -19.5. It's the biggest line I can ever recall seeing for an NBL match.

FWIW, you can still get -15.5 w PB.

I put a bit on at -17.5. Would have loved -13.5.

Not sure who scores SEM's points now. Ayre or Foxwell, maybe.

Is Nader playing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Abdel Nader 15+ Points
Milton Doyle 15+ Points
Jack McVeigh 15+ Points
Ben Ayre 10+ Points
Milton Doyle 4+ Assists
Gorjok Gak 6+ Rebounds
Will Magnay 6+ Rebounds
Pointbet 10.37 with dailybooster

Playoff time.. think first match stays closer.. hawks don't beat themselves anymore but I feel Tassie by about 5.. I think things get ugly in second game.. Kings by 18... concerns over Mcdowell White's fitness.. already without Lamb... Sydney I think will be ready for this

would love to know wtf is going on at Kings.. some huge behind scenes turmoil surely when they won't play one of their best clutch performers and the spirit of the team Glover.. thats a shocking reflection on the coach if he's been sat for an altercation with another player at training which is the rumour... you sort that out and get on with it... never seen such a disinterested bunch no spirit at all.

Melbourne United 1-10 Margins
Matthew Dellavedova To Get 15+ Points
Luke Travers To Get 15+ Points
Chris Goulding To Get 15+ Points
Gary Clark To Get 15+ Points
Over 91.5 1st Half Total Points

PB @ 56.75

Chris Goulding To Get 15+ Points
Gary Clark To Get 15+ Points
Matthew Dellavedova To Get 15+ Points
Luke Travers To Get 15+ Points
Gary Clark To Get 6+ Rebounds