Leg 2 - Z Cheatham (NZB) 15+ Points
Leg 3 - C Smith (BRI) 15+ Points
Leg 4 - N Sobey (BRI) 15+ Points
Leg 5 - A Baynes (BRI) 10+ Points
Leg 6 - Z Cheatham (NZB) 10+ Rebounds
  • Bet Amount$10.00
  • Odds201.00
  • Potential Collect$2,010.00
Also taken Jackson-Cartwright singles 20-25.

NZ rotated Cheatham and Delany last week, so does that mean Cheatham should score more with Delany out? I will put a little on Cheatham for 15-20.

Last edited:
mmmm frustrating night Jessup weak dog just didnt show up.. he has bad mindset too when not playing welll or benched.. sooks it up like the typical young kid these days, then big Baynes decided he'd not rebound for 3 qtrs.. 1 rebound through 3 quarters.. got 2 early in last but then didnt play late so had no chance of getting to the 6 rebounds.. had jessup 10 pts, baynes 6 reb in a fair few of my multis so ended up down :( ALSO RIP my supercoach team that was 10th nationwide had the big captain on Cook and he prob wont play the rest of weekend now yuk... I am sure most of the leaders had him just hopefully also had the captain emblem on him haha.. SOBEY looks a good chance at MVP 21.00 tab if he can lead bullets to the playoffs by the way.. he needs to stay healthy though as when he's fit he's still one of the most explosive players here.. boomers could do worse than to get him back into squad if fully fit but the squads becoming pretty deep and hard to get into

South east look like a team that plays well at home with the black kit on and the fans but suck away tbh... yes Cook went down but no excuse for that poor effort.. how on earth did RHYS VAGUE become so irrelevant... I always hated his games more than even his horrid tattoos but he somehow was posting decent overseason numbers... just sits outside like a lazy bugger and hits 3's but my lord he's looking washed at the moment.... and Phoenix made him one of their top signings yuk... can you release australians or only imports??

anyway tommorow I actually like Tassie +2... I feel their chemisty is great and Sydney may take a while to fully click and Tassie be treating this like a grand final.. Sydney looked ok last week but Illawarra were fairly poor

Usher 20+ @ 3.50 and 25+ @ 10.50 at SB.

Also throwing a tenner on Henshall 15 @ 2.18 and 20+ @ 5.80.

Last edited:
Usher 20+ @ 3.50 and 25+ @ 10.50 at SB.

Also throwing a tenner on Henshall 15 @ 2.18 and 20+ @ 5.80.Y
Yeh Hensall should get run after his performance last game:) you sure Usher first game wasn't a fluke after last weeks stinker vs Phoneix ? I feel his level is somewhere in between I guess from the huge first game and the stinker

Yeh Hensall should get run after his performance last game:) you sure Usher first game wasn't a fluke after last weeks stinker vs Phoneix ? I feel his level is somewhere in between I guess from the huge first game and the stinker
No, I'm not sure of anything yet.

NZ lost to Brisbane and SEM lost to Cairns, so.... nope, not sure. But it's against Adelaide, who are probably the worst team in the comp.

Mcveigh22.5 pra doyle 26.5 pbet ill just play those two.both playedhuge min v perth around 35 n nothing should change barring foul trouble as game should be close..both went 32 pra v perth yes it was unrealistic high scorin but even with regression i like these lines as both can reb n ast well too to round out boxscore

Valentine 15.00 for 8 asts he had 10 game 1.. Obviously hes not going to go get 10 often but its good value considering 6 is around 3.30... This is at pointsbet..like mcveigh over2.5 ast n 4.5 reb too..got 5 ast v perth and is a smart player..hes full of hussle should get 5 rebs at home he got 5 last week vs a team who scored 100..

god damn after saying Mcveigh and Doyle fill up the peripherals they do just the opposite and both somehow fall 1 and 2 short on the pra's... annoying Doyle only 1 rebound... really don't like this Sydney team until Hogg is back... I feel they'll be more a team that peaks in about 6-8 weeks time as they figure themselves out, yes TOOHEY/BOLDEN/VALENTINE etc looks great on paper but they are really missing the inside of Cooks (hunter is a big overrated girl) and the shooting of Vasiljevic...

Tassie look solid as and be a good top 4 bet there are probably MELBOURNE, PERTH, SYDNEY, BRISBANE and I guess South East/Cairns if things go right as the ones competing for that spot so three will still miss out... Doyle wouldn't be the worst speculative mvp bet either at 34.00 tab right? they just play hard every night and have an even better team this year around with Crawford and Drmic good new additions to add scoring and a few good promising players in Junior Madut and Deng.

looking forward to seeing whether they have the arsenal sunday to stick with MELB United.. ANYWAY onto tonight.. Brisbane seem a real solid bet 1.65 vs Cairns.. Cairns are definately got good upside but I feel Brisbane are one of the more advanced teams with cohesion this early on in season... I think Cairns win vs South east was nice but South East stunk it up and it'll be a different level vs Brisbane in Brisbane with Sobey on fire and Baynes still improving each game too

Taking valentine and adams over 4.5 asts.both had 4 in a team total of only 72 i think the guys shoot better today.. Toohey over 4.5 rebs..guy really gets after it and got 9 in 23 mins last game

Odds were 34.00 friday night now halved into 17.00 tab (13.00 elsewhere) but Milton Doyle mvp looks great, he's clearly "the guy" at tassie and how well coached and everything they are and with arguably a better squad this year they are going to be pushing playoffs again.. United have to much stars for one of DELLY/Travers to win it still gotta find shots for goulding/and a returning Clark.. I feel same applies for Sydney once Hogg is back that'll hurt Adams a bit... Cotton is probably the only danger to this bet I feel as Wildcats will obviously be up there and Bryce will do Bryce things...

Sobey a chance but will need Brisbane to be strong all season and I just don't rate their squad high enough compared to others,same with Creek... South East just seem injury cursed and even when A.Wiliams returns I feel they may be chasing too much to even make the top 4 which will hurt Creeks chances,also a sharing situation at New Zealand with Mcdowell and Cartwright

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide 1.80 most losses betright.. into 1.50 tab and b365.... the hawks aren't that bad and sure the 36ERS may win vs them this weekend as it's a game theyll be targeting but Hawks have a much deeper roster... Adelaide aren't replacing their import with a hugely impactful game changing american kind of guy,apparantly but may sign DJ Vasilevic as the import sport he's good but I don't think theyll get off the bottom... already 0-4 and if thehawks do beat them this weekend that 1.80 bet will be into about 1.30

also doyle is still 13.00 mvp betright, come in from 34/17/13 AND NOW is 9.00 at tab within a week.

TAS VS ILLAWARRA over 171.5... Illawarra found some offensive spark with Robinson working his way into form albeit vs a horrible South East team who often leak points on road... but they should have enough to tick their side of the total over in Tasmania.. Tasmania are playing well and with home crowd should have no trouble filling up the score sheet here.

Baynes is suspended for five games but still in SB markets. Could be some value in other players - for rebounds especially, I guess.
Yeh man same at pbet he still up.they got mcdaniel 5.5 reb 2.00 but hes into 1.63 to get 6 which is obviously same thing😛 he was 2.10 to get 6 ... Hes gone 8 and 11 in good minutes around the 30 min mark the other game 4 rebs but only 16 mins, role should stay same with bannan not back and baynes out! Harrison will just take baynes mins..
8 at 4.60 , 10 7.00 isnt bad either... I think chris smith can go over 3.5 reb too at 2.15 with no baynes and sobey 3.5 1.72.. One less big in baynes means more chances for the guards n forwards to chip in boards

Two i like for the big melb v perth game...travers under 14.5 1.91 pbet. Hostile reception coming i dont feel hes that moment alpha guy that will thrive on the boos like a cg43 goulding. Also with clark back theres only so much usage to go around goulding-ili-delly-clark-hukporti as welll.. Cotton will cop a lot of delly amd ili heat but he rises for the games v kings n united more often than not .. Give me cotton over 20.5, travers under 14.5 , pinder 10 pts, goulding over 14 t pays 7.90.. Mayb take goulding to just get 10 if want to be less risky

One other i like is delly 4.5 2.00tab reb he really gets after it and has been clearing it well 7 rebs 31 min v ade, 5 reb only 21 min v tasmania last sunday..big drop in mins concerning but i think he will find 25 mins tonight and i expect illi to get first go at cotton so if cotton puts up lot of shots delly can go get em.. 1.62 for 4 is solid too less sweat on findin that xtra board😛

Two i like for the big melb v perth game...travers under 14.5 1.91 pbet. Hostile reception coming i dont feel hes that moment alpha guy that will thrive on the boos like a cg43 goulding. Also with clark back theres only so much usage to go around goulding-ili-delly-clark-hukporti as welll.. Cotton will cop a lot of delly amd ili heat but he rises for the games v kings n united more often than not .. Give me cotton over 20.5, travers under 14.5 , pinder 10 pts, goulding over 14 t pays 7.90.. Mayb take goulding to just get 10 if want to be less risky

One other i like is delly 4.5 2.00tab reb he really gets after it and has been clearing it well 7 rebs 31 min v ade, 5 reb only 21 min v tasmania last sunday..big drop in mins concerning but i think he will find 25 mins tonight and i expect illi to get first go at cotton so if cotton puts up lot of shots delly can go get em.. 1.62 for 4 is solid too less sweat on findin that xtra board😛
not a bad night but bloody mcdaniel just couldn't get the rebounding going he had 3 very early and only 1 thereafter... don't wanna go too early but Cotton maybe won't be as dominant this year with the league getting better each season. wouldn't say he is washed but definately a tad off right now..

really got that feel of a race in two for the title in my opinion (melb vs syd) obviously need to see what new zealand are like with a full team but I feel they are a rung below even with all their guys.. TASMANIA are the biggest threat to melbourne and Sydney IMO

Like adelaide today..they were in games vs perth n sydney on road and illawarra are a serious step down..they got good imports in clark harvey n robinson but their bench is awful and adelaide will be up to open their account and stay in final 6 contention albeit this?early.i feel they have more calm cohesive players in mccarron_kell-wiley n humphries who are slowly gelling together..illawarra look like its just each guy trying to get their own and i trust adelaides defence more than illawarra (hawks concede over 100 all games) yes the coach came out and blasted them and theyve pledged to respond and mayb their defence does improve slightly but you cant just fix those holes quick..i expect them to keep ade under 100 but i feel we see an ade 90:illwarra 80 type score

Im also fading a hotttt milton doyle by playing his under 20.5 n taking south eaSt to cover at home on a line of +4.5 hcap start.they are a diff team at home and will be desperate n they should be ok without a big centre as tassies centre marcus lee shouldnt go for too many pts hes more an oppurtunist..this is why im fading doyle ....comments by alan williams

Perfect example of ‘who do you want to beat you?’. If I’m playing against the JackJumpers I don’t want it to be him … for what it’s worth United didn’t do anything to try and stop them. They didn’t trap the ball and get him off it, they had Hukporti still back in a drop without a hand to contest … we’re playing the Jackies this week, and we’re going to be up.” – Phoenix center Alan Williams on NBL Overtime.

Id also stack the 4 main adelaide scorers they are pretty low lines to achieve at worst two should hit but likely 3 ... Wiley 13.5 kell 15.5 most confident, but humphries 13.5 cadee 11.5 are fine too..not much bench weapons dech can get hot so a lot will be on the 4 guys above

ahh jeez Wiley and Humphries somehow both ended up 0.5 points short of their 13.5 lines:( Kell just went nuts with young gun flowers getting hot late so they took most of the burden... haha I said expect a 90-80 type score to Adelaide and it went 89-80 that's pretty cool:)

Ok I know I took Adelaide at 1.80 most season losses last week but it's time to cash that out (drifted back out to 2.00 tab after beating wollongong)... and take the hawks 3.00.. The 36ers have some upside with Dj Vasilevic coming and the young import Flowers actually having a breakout game last week.... The Hawks just look a complete mess offensively they have 3 talented imports and Froling who is a solid centre but they just don't look on same page and their bench is probably the worst in NBL with Blanchfield pretty washed these days and not much else going on there.

theres also some real solid nbl future h2hs if you can be bothered waiting the whole season for the payout.. SYDNEY h2h vs Perth 1.50 and Melb h2h vs Perth 1.65 are great bets... they are just a level above perth and both have such depth there will be no letup through the season as they go for home court. Perth are too reliant on Cotton and just aren't on their level.. I'd also look at New Zealand at 2.15 to finish higher than Perth

Ok I know I took Adelaide at 1.80 most season losses last week but it's time to cash that out (drifted back out to 2.00 tab after beating wollongong)... and take the hawks 3.00.. The 36ers have some upside with Dj Vasilevic coming and the young import Flowers actually having a breakout game last week.... The Hawks just look a complete mess offensively they have 3 talented imports and Froling who is a solid centre but they just don't look on same page and their bench is probably the worst in NBL with Blanchfield pretty washed these days and not much else going on there.

theres also some real solid nbl future h2hs if you can be bothered waiting the whole season for the payout.. SYDNEY h2h vs Perth 1.50 and Melb h2h vs Perth 1.65 are great bets... they are just a level above perth and both have such depth there will be no letup through the season as they go for home court. Perth are too reliant on Cotton and just aren't on their level.. I'd also look at New Zealand at 2.15 to finish higher than Perth
It's a good move now they've signed Vas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back