NBL BETTING 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a good move now they've signed Vas.
YEH i THINK adelaide will be ok they have some spirited guys Hawks not so much.. Dj will give them a bit of swag alongside Kell and Flowers if he keeps improving and Humphries has upside as he returns to full minutes... really think the Hawks are pretty rudderless..they might look great in one or two home games where they can play a shootout but that's about it

Browne 34 for a DD sort of interests me. At SB. Got 20 points, 9 rebounds last game. Williams coming back may impact his rebounds.

hmm I think the 9 rebounds was a bit of an outlier... would have to see his gamelog I guess.. highest last year was 8 in 33 mins..

Onto the game I really like South East Melb at -3.5.... 36ers relied on a flukey kind of game from the rookie last year to beat a mediocre team in Illawarra who led quite handily too.... yes they get DJ VASILEVIC in tonight but he may take a couple games to get going and meshing with the others... the only worry is South East seem a totally different team on road quite often... but Alan Williams is chomping at the bit to play and surely his energy inspires the others to actually show up on the road here.. Creek also has a bit of upside on last weeks performance. I feel 178.5 is a tad high too.

EDIT: money actually coming slightly for adelaide.. into -2.5 now bet 365.... South East bench does scare me a bit not much to it they got Vague who needs to retire then its basically just TE RANGI, KENYON AND GAK with ayre out tonight.. I guess the young kid foxwell may play some guard minutes.

Last edited:
With Williams back Browne is familiar with him.. 4 assists 1.59 pointsbet seems solid and 4.5 overs at 2.20.. he got 4 vs a good defensive squad in Tassie last week where the scores were pretty low... going off last seasons numbers the line seems very gettable and once he meshes with A.WILL again these numbers shud spike.. also had 4 in only 21 mins in a preseason game

I don't mind Wiley 15 pts 2.20 pbet.. everyone got no touches late last week as Flowers did his thing... Wiley kind of got stuck on 13.. he's a guy whos had several big games at home in the past and thrives on the energy there. Has gone 17,13, and then 13 again last week but was frozen out of shots late.. DJ in may actually help as it spreads floor and he can do his slashes drives to rim as well

Leg 1 - T Kell (ADL) 20+ Points
Leg 2 - I Humphries (ADL) 15+ Points
Leg 3 - F Delaney (NZB) 15+ Points
Leg 4 - Z Cheatham (NZB) 20+ Points
Leg 5 - D Vasiljevic (ADL) 15+ Points

@ 126 (TAB)

With Cheatham and Jessup injured it will be interesting to see who picks up the slack for NZ today. Maybe Lamb, PJC or Delany get 20-25.

Not sure about McD - he keeps missing shots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DJ Mitchell's line for points is 11.5 at SB, but he's only exceeded that once from 10 games this season.

His rebounds line is also too high.

Bannan has hit 15 points 3/6 games but is 5-1 at SB for 15+

Last edited:
Le'Afa has a points line of 12.5 at B365. Only exceeded it once this season.

Then again, the game is against Illawarra, so you never know.

Actually, screw it. I changed my mind. He played 33 minutes against Tasmania, who are way better defensively than the Hawks. He might actually make the line.

Having an Oraz moment here.

Last edited:
IMO the NBL is a very tricky H2H and line league to win on, it seems very much an underdogs league and the value you get for 'Dogs is very profittable in a league where genuinely anyone can beat anyone. Especially in games with those ladder positions of 2nd - about 2nd last.

E.g. a $3 chance in the NBL is genuinely a lot closer than a $3 chance in the cricket for example, in my view.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back