2018 Supercars

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are they idiots ??
They had the opportunity to go deeper with fuel saving earlier but pushed on for longer. Would have been better off losing some time earlier. If this ******* clown wins the championship after the rules were re-interpreted to avoid penalising him I'll spew.

They had the opportunity to go deeper with fuel saving earlier but pushed on for longer. Would have been better off losing some time earlier. If this ******* clown wins the championship after the rules were re-interpreted to avoid penalising him I'll spew.
They couldn't do any more than what they did.

They’re saying on V8 Central that they dropped the 97 car off the jacks with the fuel hose still in it and Race Control did nothing about it. Did anyone see it because no one has said anything about it?

I don’t think that Ludo is a very good operator. The #17 always seems to be on the bad side when it comes to technical issues. Pitting too early and having no tyres late in races.
They dodged a major bullet today and now Scotty has to win tomorrow. Thank * I can’t watch tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think that Ludo is a very good operator. The #17 always seems to be on the bad side when it comes to technical issues. Pitting too early and having no tyres late in races.
They dodged a major bullet today and now Scotty has to win tomorrow. Thank **** I can’t watch tomorrow.
Ludo is the best there is.

They’re saying on V8 Central that they dropped the 97 car off the jacks with the fuel hose still in it and Race Control did nothing about it. Did anyone see it because no one has said anything about it?
Didn't see that. Did notice when SVG was pitting his second time, the camera was zoomed in so the wheels were barely visible. Can have those pesky cameras catching anything dodgy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back