Autopsy Round 5 2019 Swans Vs Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

He does, he should retire. The game has passed him by because he was one of the toughest bastards I’ve ever seen on a footy field!
His emotion before and after the game may suggest he will....it would be time....he has been a great warrior for the club and 250 games says it all.

Glass half full on that performance (except latter part of 2nd quarter). I rate Richmond's chances if they can maintain that pressure and running in waves style of footy. Dawson's best game and Rowbum showed he is not out of his depth at this level. Shout out to Rampe for his job on Lynch.
Play the kids John.

Wow the anti horse sentiment is strong here.

Will post my thoughts in detail later but grimlocks views about rampe need to be repeated. He deserved votes beating everyone in one on one. Contests and was burned repeatedly by the shocking decision making and skills up the field.i would be giving him votes in the Brownlow were I an umpire

And the handball to the stationary teammate - enough. Team rule stop handballing

We are actually the worst team in the comp right now. Thats not emotional it’s the fact.
There is nothing good about what we do.
If we run with the same midfield group and forward group next week I’ll spew up.
22 forward 50 tackles to 2. Pathetic and insipid.
Horse fall on your sword mate.

Wow the anti horse sentiment is strong here.

Will post my thoughts in detail later but grimlocks views about rampe need to be repeated. He deserved votes beating everyone in one on one. Contests and was burned repeatedly by the shocking decision making and skills up the field.i would be giving him votes in the Brownlow were I an umpire

And the handball to the stationary teammate - enough. Team rule stop handballing
Agree, actually overall defence was ok, Rampe was outstanding imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outplayed for three quarters tonight by a team missing Rance, Riewoldt and Cotchin :thumbsdown:
Don't think the boys felt like they could win in the last - didn't seem to want to take the game on.
May have been related to how Richmond pressed up but still disappointing.

Rowbottom was decent on debut and Dawson was impressive. Ramps and JPK lead from the front :thumbsu:
Jack disappointing in his 250th, Reid could not clunk a mark to save himself until the game was over and i thought Jones lacked composure.

Overall poor performance, hopefully the boys learn from it.

I actually think we play pretty well tonight. Richmond were on fire early. Pressure was exceptional.

We have a few down. Reid, Mills, Hewett not playing well. Clarke and Thurlow were better but not better enough. But at least they played like they were in our side.

I think if it was the Grand Final next week, I’d drop Ronke and leave Papley Forward.

But you have to have perspective. Richmond were excellent tonight and we were better than we have been all year. Just not as good as Richmond.

Two behind the ball when you’re 6 goals down pretty much encapsulates everything.

I mean, we won’t win but at least we won’t get flogged, when did this become our motto?
Dunno if we were trying to stem the flow due to turnovers but I’m sick of seeing half our side in the backline and when we finally surge forward have nothing but Franklin 1 v 3.

Anyway, sometimes you’re just not up to it.

Why ?

ROK was done. I presume a conversation was had - what else needs to happen ? What was wrong about that ?
Jack is done. You assume a conversation was had? You can guarantee ROK was training and playing to play AFL but he didn’t know the inevitable. He was a shattered man.

Sinclair has lost confidence in his overhead marking. Was in perfect position to clunk at least 4 contested grabs.

i bet lloyd is enjoying that fat contract he secured at the end of last season.

Started poorly but improved out of sight as the game went on. He is not the issue.

List is fine. Want to blame it, blame the guy that built it.

Lost it the same way we have been losing them and just winning them over the last 4 years.

Needs a new plan, won't happen.

Harry good. If playing Jack he plays Hewetts role - release George. RB good. AA quiet. Rampe back in some form, Florent improving,

New mantra should be play in regardless.

There is only one issue with the side and that is the guy in charge. He needs to grow a set else this will end up a disaster.

Poor Buddy. Should be the greatest goal kicker of all time. Horse will deny him that the ****er.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back