Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand how Melbourne have gone from competing for the top 4 to this. They've been atrocious almost every week.
We’re tanking. The most consistent team of the last 15 years.

Even with a 100 in there, he goes up a maximum 50k in the same time Baker goes up 150k.

It's likely to be right.

But I used both my trades this week.
Worried about Clark with Tuohy returning. Took a gamble on Lockhart for DPP at $102k, and pocketed the $130k.

Baker may have only scored 50 this week. Not guaranteed to average 80.
Of course hindsight is a wonderful thing, and I don't always make the right decisions. :moustache:

Will eventually use a trade on Moore, but may only need $150k soon to upgrade him to a fallen FWD/DEF (or MID via DPP).

Balta would just be a s**t rookie, instead of a dogshit rookie if he didn't give away so many frees.

That being said I haven't minded his game from a supporter point of view.

It's likely to be right.

But I used both my trades this week.
Worried about Clark with Tuohy returning. Took a gamble on Lockhart for DPP at $102k, and pocketed the $130k.

Baker may have only scored 50 this week. Not guaranteed to average 80.
Of course hindsight is a wonderful thing, and I don't always make the right decisions. :moustache:

Will eventually use a trade on Moore, but may only need $150k soon to upgrade him to a fallen FWD/DEF (or MID via DPP).
I took Lockhart for LDU and Baker for Clark. What was your second trade?

We’re tanking. The most consistent team of the last 15 years.
It's honestly rough to watch. I'm not really a fan of any AFL club but you guys were one of my favourite teams to watch last year. Unrecognisable this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

frost no good
petracca downhill skier
lewis gone
hibbard not up to it
t mac diff player
garlett butcher and lazy
jones tries but is ave
plus they turnover the ball every third kick

Oliver just getting to 100. But for those who got him in at $600k, 100 odd just isn't good enough when he's only averaging 100 this season. Need 130 games and a well nourished, greasy snout piglet.
YOu're right.

But 100 is better than 90 which is better than 80 which is better than 70

I took Lockhart for LDU and Baker for Clark. What was your second trade?

Parker to Ross, so I could put Drew back on the field.

FWD looks better now.

Danger, Worpel, Marshall, Moore, Rozee, Drew (Petrucelle, Bines)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back