Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sticking with my original trades of;
Wilkie + RO'B out.
Lloyd + Young / Hatley in.

Doubt Hatley gets named in the final squad, but if by some miracle he is I'll defs grab him ahead of going early on a small fwd rookie.

Even if he only gets the one price rise he'll still be worth more than Hayes ever will be lol.

I've had to do some mad shuffling to avoid donuts, but as far as a positive outcome for this week could go I'm really happy with how I've ended up.

OUT: ROB (brilliant cash gen, cheers) and Parker (GTFO out of my team you absolute squib)
IN: Seagull, Robbie Young

Parker for Seagull has to be my trade of the year, seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

evo: Did you mention Greene earlier in the week? Had looked at, then gone off him, am that far gone I might just go him tbh.
Concern would be whether he keeps getting time up the ground if / when Coniglio is back in / if Whitfield goes back to halfback to cover for Williams and Greene spends more time fwd again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odds on Hately not selected and then being a late in on Sunday after everyone has already done there 2 trades.

I just know it’s going to happen...

If it does pan out that way, so be it. I need all hands on deck for the byes so missing out on 1 price rise before he's dropped again for the 2 rounds that I actually need to start him on-field is a bullet dodged as far as I'm concerned.

In all seriousness, hope Fort stays in. Will be a crucial downgrade target for me next week and allow me to do Hore > Whitfield (would much rather trade Duursma but byes keep him in) with about $80k leftover. A sneaky POD in Milera or maybe Blakely shouldn't cost me too much to round out the back 6.

Only other change it might see is when I inevitably crack the shits at one of Zilliams and Smith and trade them for Stewart.

I'm trying to do trades and have not liked what I've come up with.

My plan has always been to trade ROB after the rd13 bye round. Grundy & Goldy my rucks; Bines F8.
So obvious need to trade Gawn in post bye if possible and then grab a forward or mid - not liking my options ATM.

10k off a trade to Whitfield in one trade - if I do 2 trades that where my problem lies.

Guys have price drops coming so undecided on what I'm doing.

Hope to get guys on field but no cover in defence or forward and Answerth is only mid bench playing.

Seriously was wishing Drew and Kenstable was getting a game.

I'll go with my gut eventually but don't like my opinions - SC hard again this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back