Trades 2024 Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If FinMac and Reef have good games again, I can see Richards losing his spot to McCreery and Mihocek (auto inclusions). I think Sully has better JS than Richards because of the role, he can play CBA mid, wing, half forward, anywhere really. Whereas Richards can only play half forward/forward. It'll be interesting to see who gets Elliott's role.

Out: Tom Stewart
In: Bag of dicks

Upgrade szn
I just Roughied the campaigner back in!

He’ll be alright. Back him in.

I just Roughied the campaigner back in!

He’ll be alright. Back him in.
Yeah, just sucks when they spud up first outing, I like him, too.👍

Have upgraded every week but might double down, see how Richards/Freijah go. 7 dead rooks this round, think Rogers comes back but the rest I doubt.

Graham>Rookie

Can get Darcy to a ~520k player but getting rid of him over a dead rook doesnt feel great, will need a healthy squad in the byes.

Wana see how fyfe goes, has a great bye and if he goes 90 will be 375kish. Looked terrible last game though (although was very emotional)

Sweet to Rankine - if Sweets not named on field next week

and

Someone to Freijah - if he performs and he's picked again next week

otherwise it will be just

Libba > Rankine

I may swap the Richards trade this week to Breville so i can use Richards next week to downgrade. Wil make up my mind when i see the sub for the pies game.

Upgrade Tom Stewart to Alex Sexton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One trade - someone to Richards - that's all folks!
Me too. Time to cash up for the Byes.

Midfield complete. Anticipating a JHF luxury upgrade at some point down the track.

IMG_4935.jpeg

Yeah, just sucks when they spud up first outing, I like him, too.👍
Conditions did not suit at all. First game he played without ever taking a mark which we all know is his bread n butter. I’ll take the 75.

Me too. Time to cash up for the Byes.

Midfield complete. Anticipating a JHF luxury upgrade at some point down the track.

View attachment 1991117
Christian Bale Swag GIF

Looking like Harley>Richards, Clohesy>Zerrett

That should complete my backline and midfield

Just need some forwards to emerge - hoping DPP changes might help there
l'm hoping for Petracca to be DPP then it will be Sheezel>Petraccca..l cant see Sheezel on the backline anymore so no easy possessions from now on..

l'm hoping for Petracca to be DPP then it will be Sheezel>Petraccca..l cant see Sheezel on the backline anymore so no easy possessions from now on..
Have covered it a fair bit – next to no chance Trac gets DPP. Needs 85% over the next two games – even when he kicked five last week, he was only at 67%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back