Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadman > Richards

New recruit Rankine > Marshall via Jackson. 😭

Bad Luck Episode 136 GIF by Soul Train

Graham>Richards
Fyfe>Zorko / Rowell / Houston

Depends on which line needs most attention (they all do!).

Hopefully I can afford each of them without needing to use my last boost

With Rankine dead and me taking Sullivan this week, next week picks itself.

Sweet (if not named) or Graham or Comben (if he tanks this week) or Libba (if i don't have the funds) > Richards and Dawson

I could double downgrade and take Freijah but i think it's silly to oppose Dawson and his good incoming draw.
you're critical of every single persons trades yet you're holding libba wtf...

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Forwards are going to be an issue for me.

Ranks and Jones injured. Will need to trade Sweet and fling Livingstone back to the rucks and either swing Sextin down or trade in a fwd rook and then likely trade Jones down also.

Wasn’t my plan this week but when do things ever go to plan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally going to bring in Tom Green.

Rankine is a trade unfortunately. Hammy's are always 3 weeks. Can't carry him through the byes, especially with rookie carnage.

Sweet or Graham (if not playing) to Richards. Rankine to someone. Not sure paying $600k for Zorko will end well. That's a trap if every there was one.

I remember now the reason why i wanted Rankine as i was saving M8 for post round 12. Now with Rankine no longer an option and if i keep M8 available that leaves the forwards. Zorko is not an option with one game till his bye.

That leaves Jackson as the only available forward that's worth a damn. Not ideal but it is what it is.

Rankine is a trade unfortunately. Hammy's are always 3 weeks. Can't carry him through the byes, especially with rookie carnage.

Sweet or Graham (if not playing) to Richards. Rankine to someone. Not sure paying $600k for Zorko will end well. That's a trap if every there was one.

Yes avoid definately a trap. :devil:

Yes avoid definately a trap. :devil:
Hey, maybe a 35 year old with a history of niggles and calf injuries plays out the season fine. Shit, Yeo lasted 8 weeks, so anything is possible. I'm just not sure he's good value at $600k+ one week before his bye.

Hey, maybe a 35 year old with a history of niggles and calf injuries plays out the season fine. s**t, Yeo lasted 8 weeks, so anything is possible. I'm just not sure he's good value at $600k+ one week before his bye.

Yes I agree he's not young and injury free like a 24 year old Rankine :moustache:

Hey, maybe a 35 year old with a history of niggles and calf injuries plays out the season fine. s**t, Yeo lasted 8 weeks, so anything is possible. I'm just not sure he's good value at $600k+ one week before his bye.
No fan of Zorko here, but you do realise he's played 75/79 over the last 3 1/2 seasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back