Trades 2024 Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had to hold Howes one more week to avoid fielding Draper. So he might need to stay again.

Might swing Wilson back forward and bring in Merrett.

Rankine-> Merret
Jones -> Richards

Richards Freijah both look like decent downgrades

Fyfe out for me, maybe Clohesy too
l'm doing the same. McKercher can cover Clohesy position and then l can replace Fyfe with Zorko. l will then have $256K in cash to find another player..l was going to replace Sheezel but seeing as he is going to be playing back again this week l will keep him for another week.

Hasn't played a full season since 2019, and is yet to miss this year.

It's true though his role is less taxing.
And to be fair, it's pretty hard trying to find a leading forward who hasn't missed games...Rankine, Flanders, Jackson none have played full seasons for varying reasons...

I think this week will be a double downgrade.

Cadman > Richards
Graham > McAuliffe

I'm not trading Sweet yet I think he will play in Round 12
Port play Saturday afternoon next week.
Then only a 5 day break against the Blues on Thursday against 2 rucks.

Hasn't played a full season since 2019, and is yet to miss this year.

It's true though his role is less taxing.
Hopefully a combination of roles and Brisbane needing to win almost every week will keep him in the team if he has slight niggles that might have resulted in a rest in prior seasons.

I felt like I had to get him with the lack of quality forwards this year. Feel like there's really 5 standouts atm (Heeney, Flanders, Jackson, Zorko, Rankine) so felt like he was a must have. Hopefully he stays fit.

Hopefully a combination of roles and Brisbane needing to win almost every week will keep him in the team if he has slight niggles that might have resulted in a rest in prior seasons.

I felt like I had to get him with the lack of quality forwards this year. Feel like there's really 5 standouts atm (Heeney, Flanders, Jackson, Zorko, Rankine) so felt like he was a must have. Hopefully he stays fit.
I thought the same....was a toss up between him and Rankine.....went Cadman to Zorko and made him Capt as well....aim to bring Heeney in rd13...

Im in a little bit of a tough situation now. If H.Garcia & Sweet are still not selected next round i will not be able to get Heeney easily as ive got D.Jones & Livingstone (donut) already in my forwardline. That means i face a donut. Ideally id trade a mid > Richards & swing H.garcia to midfield meaning i can avoid the donut if Sweet and Garcia remain out. Problem is that my mid i would trade (Wehr) wont generate enough cash for me to get Heeney for Wilson.

That leads me to thinking about going Clohesy > Richards & Wilson > Heeney

However, my back/mid link is Martin and my backline is complete already so id be looping a Young/Dale type with Graham and playing Wehr/Sullivan in my mids. All this to say, maybe i dont go for Heeney if Sweet and Garcia are still out. It is a week away from Heeney's bye too.

Cmon Hack Hinkley & Lyon...do the right thing

Yes I agree he's not young and injury free like a 24 year old Rankine :moustache:
mister rogers middle finger GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fingers crossed Meek slaughters Visentini and Sweet comes in next week. I really want that extra $70k he's set to make.

My trade plans will be determined by whether Sweet comes in or not.

If Sweet does play, Freijah comes in

If Sweet does not play, JRichards comes in

No mention of McAuliffe?

Has the best job security out of all the rookies up for grabs this week.
Had pretty shit JS so far, despite half Richmond’s list being unavailable.

Fingers crossed Meek slaughters Visentini and Sweet comes in next week. I really want that extra $70k he's set to make.

My trade plans will be determined by whether Sweet comes in or not.

If Sweet does play, Freijah comes in

If Sweet does not play, JRichards comes in
Good start

Mac Andrew-Sinclair (would probably go whitfield but not bc of his bye
Garcia-Richards

Might not use the boost this week.
Am going to turn comben into heeney but might wait until after the swans bye.

Can Sweet just play 1 more hecken game please. HELLO!?!
If the Hawks won I reckon he was a lock to return. Port winning complicates things slightly. No SANFL match this weekend for Sweet to impress either.

But looking at the CBA numbers:

against Geelong:
Visentini had 85% CBAs
(Finlayson 15%)

against Hawks:
Visentini had 74% CBAs
(Dixon 15%, Finlayson 11%)

I assume that's down to Visentini being fatigued and/or getting out-muscled by Meek.

Hopefully a good sign and Sweet will return next week. He'll make $70k with a score of 80, that's huge.

Fingers crossed...

DJones > Richards

Wilson/Darcy/Powell > Tom Green

Don’t think I can pass up on the value of Tom Green for sub 500k, despite a poor score this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back