Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For all the hype about Naitanui's amazing game, Grundy slaughtered him in the last quarter and proved a vital difference

He did but let's be fair Nic Nat is 3 games back from a knee reco

Not the end of the world for West Coast. They will still beat any team in the Top 8 when finals time comes around.

Kennedy was a passenger, some stinker moments by redden Masten Ryan cole and sheed ... just one of those nights
I know he’s been crook, and I don’t want want to disrespect someone who has been undisputedly one of the best and most consistent performers of the modern era, but when the chips are down and there is a genuine contest happening, Kennedy for mine just comes across as someone who thinks things are just going to happen for him because he’s a good mark and a reliable kick whose kicked a lot of goals over the years

I thought West Coast would beat the Pies due to the amount of players we have out of the side, particularly those back marking players like Howe and Langdon. When Moore went down, I thought that was it.

But when I was looking through West Coast's recent wins earlier in the week, I felt like they have been built up over the past few months, but haven't beaten one team consisting of any talent. All bottom and middle of the road teams, with beltings from Sydney and Geelong. Wouldn't be suprised to see The Eagles slide a bit. They've had an easy run, and I don't think they are battle hardened. You could see it in the last quarter, when Collingwood got hungry for the ball. West Coast might struggle playing 4 quarters after all these rubbish sides they have played. West Coast's last 10 games prior to tonight -

Fremantle 91 point Win
Hawthorn 6 point Win
Essendon 35 point Win
Sydney 45 point Loss
Western Bulldogs 61 point Win
Adelaide 12 point Win
Melbourne 16 point Win
St Kilda 18 point Win
Gold Coast 23 point Win
Geelong - 58 point loss

Correction - no team that is currently performing well... except Geelong. Devoid of talent was a bit harsh so apologies to supporters of these teams. Some of these teams are alright, but none of them are playing good footy..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all the hype about Naitanui's amazing game, Grundy slaughtered him in the last quarter and proved a vital difference
He’s two games back, expected. I thought it was a good dual
Grundy destroyed hickey no doubt

Kennedy was a passenger, some stinker moments by redden Masten Ryan cole and sheed ... just one of those nights

Yeah he looks shot. Just not involved. May need to be dropped next week.
Kennedy has been really sick lately. Imo he shouldn't have played this week. If he starts to get better this week though he should be back to his usual self for the next game

De Goey was pretty important in that last quarter, a pivotal goal, a few important contest wins. Thought he was the one that turned the game at crucial moments.

Just on the Eagles, still hold their own destiny to finish top 2, but if they don't would they be worried about losing home QF and having to travel to face the Pies at MCG or Cats at MCG/GMHBA?

Amazing game of footy and Collingwood really impressed given the quality of their outs. One of the most impressive victories I've seen in years (since the Collingwood prelim last year). Well played.

Thanks bud. Agreed. One of the best games of the year. If West Coast had won, I wouldn't have been too disappointed. That last quarter was intense.

De Goey was pretty important in that last quarter, a pivotal goal, a few important contest wins. Thought he was the one that turned the game at crucial moments.

Just on the Eagles, still hold their own destiny to finish top 2, but if they don't would they be worried about losing home QF and having to travel to face the Pies at MCG or Cats at MCG/GMHBA?
De Goey was immense. He really showcased the future value he has as a super skillful yet bullish midfielder.

Mayne actually seems like a decent bloke. Loves his tennis

This is why I was annoyed when people were hanging so much crap on him last year. Pies paid him a lot on a long contract. He took a while to settle in, now playing well. Didn't deserve to be treated the way he was last year. Players have form slumps.. it's up to the coaches to get them out of it.

Beers paid for?
I sat at home and drank port instead. I turned $40 into $138. I was happy to lose the $40 for the 4 points, but I'm sure as hell glad I got my beer money if we had to lose to Collingwood for strategic reasons. What did I say it would be close until the fourth and we will lose it to make it look like we legitimately lost because Simmo would cop it if we lost it on purpose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back