Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez you lot are a fickle bunch (some, to be fair).

WCE are still, pound for pound, the strongest side in the competition, and line by line, the toughest to beat.

No side goes 22-0 in a season.

This game was far more important for Collingwood than it was for West Coast.

I’m hoping this is the turning point in our season. I even said in the 3rd when we were 3 goals down that if we played like this against almost anyone else, we’d win. They then took it to another level after that which surprised me.

Great game of footy though.

So pleasing to finally see all of Sidebottom, Pendles and Treloar have superb games together. Hasn’t happened too many times this year.

Lastly, when does Jack Crisp get the recognition he deserves? Was on 1 possession at QT. Had 29 in the last 3 quarters and his run/drive out of D50 is more important than anything Collingwood needs in our back half.

I sat at home and drank port instead. I turned $40 into $138. I was happy to lose the $40 for the 4 points, but I'm sure as hell glad I got my beer money if we had to lose to Collingwood for strategic reasons. What did I say it would be close until the fourth and we will lose it to make it look like we legitimately lost because Simmo would cop it if we lost it on purpose!
I should have listened and not dropped well over 100 on stadium grade beer and cardboard burgers. Eugh.

Well done Collingwood. See you in september. Now we owe you one.

I should have listened and not dropped well over 100 on stadium grade beer and cardboard burgers. Eugh.

Well done Collingwood. See you in september. Now we owe you one.
Get stuffed, we still owe you a MASSIVE one in September. You’re not getting off that lightly.

DeGoey is all class.
Someone should tell Shuey if he's not going to use his legs donate them to someone who needs them.
Nic Nat knockers are way off the mark.
Darling should change his name to Joe the Goose
Front running soft utensils

DeGoey is all class.
Someone should tell Shuey if he's not going to use his legs donate them to someone who needs them.

This is why I was annoyed when people were hanging so much crap on him last year. Pies paid him a lot on a long contract. He took a while to settle in, now playing well. Didn't deserve to be treated the way he was last year. Players have form slumps.. it's up to the coaches to get them out of it.
Wouldn't take it personally

Everybody enjoys hanging s**t on players (right or wrong), let's not be too sensitive here. The trade didn't make sense when it first happened (for the price etc), just starting to pay off now which nobody expected. Think everybody is over it and actually enjoy watching him play. Life goes on

For all the hype about Naitanui's amazing game, Grundy slaughtered him in the last quarter and proved a vital difference
Nic Nat being underdone would have told on him at the end - wasn't really surprised he ran out of gas. Congrats on your win in any event - next time we meet lets hope the results reversed?
looked to me like arrogance when Eagles went 18 points up. With 2 beginner kids in backline and Moore in the shed - they were smoking the pipe. Man - that crowd went quiet - I hope they never forget the night :)
who are the 2 beginner kids you're talking about? If you're talking about Nelson & Cole - not real beginners??

DeGoey is all class.
Coming from the Essendon Scum, that's classic. Anyone would think your team are worldbeaters the way you're carrying on, which they definately are not. Where are Essendon on the ladder again? Settle down sunshine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nic Nat being underdone would have told on him at the end - wasn't really surprised he ran out of gas. Congrats on your win in any event - next time we meet lets hope the results reversed?

who are the 2 beginner kids you're talking about? If you're talking about Nelson & Cole - not real beginners??
Noble and Quaynor

High quality game! - disappointing to lose but the boys were out on their feet early in the last, strangely at ease with the result!

2 wet weather games in a row and a tough game tonight, ran out of puff.

Collingwood were great - credit where it is due!

A win like this shows why supporting a real team and not a soulless corporate franchise is so much more
Satisfying
pretty poor comment.
west coast supporters have been gracious winners last 4 games against us, dont see the need for this.
well done to collingwood football club, big mental win for us.

I thought West Coast would beat the Pies due to the amount of players we have out of the side, particularly those back marking players like Howe and Langdon. When Moore went down, I thought that was it.

But when I was looking through West Coast's recent wins earlier in the week, I felt like they have been built up over the past few months, but haven't beaten one team consisting of any talent. All bottom and middle of the road teams, with beltings from Sydney and Geelong. Wouldn't be suprised to see The Eagles slide a bit. They've had an easy run, and I don't think they are battle hardened. You could see it in the last quarter, when Collingwood got hungry for the ball. West Coast might struggle playing 4 quarters after all these rubbish sides they have played. West Coast's last 10 games prior to tonight -

Fremantle 91 point Win
Hawthorn 6 point Win
Essendon 35 point Win
Sydney 45 point Loss
Western Bulldogs 61 point Win
Adelaide 12 point Win
Melbourne 16 point Win
St Kilda 18 point Win
Gold Coast 23 point Win
Geelong - 58 point loss

Correction - no team that is currently performing well... except Geelong. Devoid of talent was a bit harsh so apologies to supporters of these teams. Some of these teams are alright, but none of them are playing good footy..
Oh I don't know - we beat Collingwood on the G earlier in the year and at the time you were travelling along quite nicely before you got your injuries! Bit disrespectful to your own team I would think🙄 Also beat GWS when they were up towards the top of the ladder. Wonder why you left those 2 wins out?

I thought West Coast would beat the Pies due to the amount of players we have out of the side, particularly those back marking players like Howe and Langdon. When Moore went down, I thought that was it.

But when I was looking through West Coast's recent wins earlier in the week, I felt like they have been built up over the past few months, but haven't beaten one team consisting of any talent. All bottom and middle of the road teams, with beltings from Sydney and Geelong. Wouldn't be suprised to see The Eagles slide a bit. They've had an easy run, and I don't think they are battle hardened. You could see it in the last quarter, when Collingwood got hungry for the ball. West Coast might struggle playing 4 quarters after all these rubbish sides they have played. West Coast's last 10 games prior to tonight -

Fremantle 91 point Win
Hawthorn 6 point Win
Essendon 35 point Win
Sydney 45 point Loss
Western Bulldogs 61 point Win
Adelaide 12 point Win
Melbourne 16 point Win
St Kilda 18 point Win
Gold Coast 23 point Win
Geelong - 58 point loss

Correction - no team that is currently performing well... except Geelong. Devoid of talent was a bit harsh so apologies to supporters of these teams. Some of these teams are alright, but none of them are playing good footy..
Oh I don't know - we beat Collingwood on the G earlier in the year and at the time you were travelling along quite nicely before you got your injuries! Bit disrespectful to your own team I would think🙄 Also beat GWS when they were up towards the top of the ladder. Wonder why you left those 2 wins out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back