Review Round 17, 2019 - Port Adelaide vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Port?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Get a freshened Hodge, Hipwood and McCluggage back next week.

Yes, yes, but who goes out for them?

thinking-monkey.jpg

What. A. Win.

Not some flash in the pan performance. No miracle comeback. We are becoming a team who know who to win games without it just happening accidentally.

Port - LOL. Ken Hinkely showed disrespect and gross mis-conduct as a coach to think we a some little push overs who your could beat up and spook in a hostile environment. Sutcliffe is a is coming to terrorise Neale, what a way to embarrass your supporters.

Incredible team performance.

A chance Cunnington may get a one match ban too. He tore us up in round 2

Would be hilarious if after all his shenanigans he missed a week for that one. Got away with a bit so maybe they finally decide enough's enough even if it's much less than the ones he got away with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a week when the Suns get totally exposed for a lack of maturity, grunt and class, Jarryd Lyons racks up 36 touches, 9 clearances, 9 tackles, 6 intercepts, 39 pressure acts and a goal.

It’s an interesting day when the opposition coach comes out at the start of the game and says how they are going to target Neale. Well that my firiend backfired badly and in the words of Paul Keating.... “is the sweetest victory of all”. Cop that Hinkley.

It’s an interesting day when the opposition coach comes out at the start of the game and says how they are going to target Neale. Well that my firiend backfired badly and in the words of Paul Keating.... “is the sweetest victory of all”. Cop that Hinkley.
It is one for the true believers.

Mitch Robinson appreciation post.

Quickly becoming one of my favourite ALL-TIME Brisbane Lions players.

You won’t regret joining the Mitch fab club - he never disappoints.

Don’t forget to bump the Mitch get the boy a contract thread occasionally.

Back