Random Discussion Thread 143- Sports, Music, TV and Train Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
583410.jpg

Why do you have to be like this Telstra.

When I use my phone to go to your website, you always yell at me to get your app. So I do. But every function on the app just opens a ******* webpage and wants me to sign in again. And then tells me to get the app.
They should be like Optus

3EBC27D2-8F22-4C0B-B10F-BEF159973DE8.jpeg

(screenshot was taken yesterday)
They said that my bill was due tomorrow, but had the current days date listed as the due date.

Now, when I load into my account it says the bill has been paid and my account is up to date, but no money was taken out of my bank account.

Reminds me of the time that I got a Foxtel Now free trial to watch a footy replay (before Kayo was a thing) and then linked it to the Xbox One app, Foxtel Go so I could watch it on my TV (computer being too far away from the TV). Watched the game, cancelled the trial, no worries. Except the a few months later I accidentally clicked on the app and it still worked so I investigated. I could still watch every single channel of Foxtel even though I wasn’t paying for it.

I figured that I may as well give them a call so that I don’t get hit with a random $5000 bill in 2 years time for unpaid Foxtel bills but they assured me that my account was cancelled and does not work in any shape or form despite me telling them that I was literally watching their Premiere Movie Channel at the time.

Long story short I got free Foxtel for about a year before I had to log out of my Xbox account which ruined the ride.

Game 3 Update.

Played high forward, half back and a crack on ball.

Crushed the enemy 75-18

17 touches, 2 marks, 3 tackles and 1.3 on the scoreboard

The goal - won the clearance from the middle, hand balled off, then received handball back, took a bounce slotted from 30 on the run. What a moment 😁

Carnival all over now, some A grade talent, especially from our squad that didn’t drop a game

Avg 12 touches playing a variety of roles and kicked 2.7 over the 3 games.

Whatever happens from here, I couldn’t be any more proud.

But you’re right, she’s only been kicking for 16 months so plenty to work on there.
Yeah, I watched a good mate's girlfriend try footy for the first time this year, and even though she's one of the best all round sports people I know, she's an awful kick. It's a hard sport to pick up when you haven't played it your whole life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it live up to the hype ?

I was going to go see it but I figured I should just save the cash and wait for vishy to spoil it for me instead.

Yes & then some imo. So many times I was sitting there with my jaw dropped.
I'm not going to Vish it, but it is well worth a cinema watch.

Phoenix's performance rivals Ledger's in that he is absolutely captivating & deserves all the award buzz.

Yeah, I watched a good mate's girlfriend try footy for the first time this year, and even though she's one of the best all round sports people I know, she's an awful kick. It's a hard sport to pick up when you haven't played it your whole life.
I’ve played footy since I was 6 and I still can’t kick to save my life, it’s one the hardest skills to develop in any sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back