Preview Marsh game 2 - Port v Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I would have liked to see those two instead of Hayes and McLean.

Hayes is no good and Mclean looks lost, and how slow is he

yeah mcleans best football has been as a mid not as a forward. I can understand Hayes as they see him as a wing even though I don’t seem him as best 22.

Wallis Lloyd dale are all similar in the way they play and McLean offers no real point of difference so if he isn’t being used as a mid then they should have tried weightmen or cavarra cause it’s exactly what we miss up there

Think they mean due to the fact we play with 22 and port are playing with 24 or 26.

port kept their 26 man squad we took a 24 man squad but only played 22 in the first half

Port played 1 extra in that first half by the looks of the stats sheet.

yeah mcleans best football has been as a mid not as a forward. I can understand Hayes as they see him as a wing even though I don’t seem him as best 22.

Wallis Lloyd dale are all similar in the way they play and McLean offers no real point of difference so if he isn’t being used as a mid then they should have tried weightmen or cavarra cause it’s exactly what we miss up there

Hayes isn’t an AFL footballer in any position. With a near full list I have no idea how he gets close to a run at senior level

Yeah I would have liked to see those two instead of Hayes and McLean.

Hayes is no good and Mclean looks lost, and how slow is he
But nooooo! we will play Bruce in the ruck because he’s been playing “shocking” up forward and Keath one on one with Dixon because he’s a “shocking” interceptor and better one on one 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Young keeps kicking goals and now with the addition of Bruce what’s the bet Bevo wants the send Naguts to the back line!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back