Round 6: Lions vs Pies

Who were your three best players against Collingwood?

• Alexandra Anderson

• Lauren Arnell

• Emily Bates

• Lucy Bellinger

• Shannon Campbell

• Sophie Conway

• Dakota Davidson

• Isabel Dawes

• Natalie Grider

• Jessy Keeffe

• Breanna Koenen

• Rheanne Lugg

• Kate Lutkins

• Maria Moloney

• Orla O'Dwyer

• Lily Postlethwaite

• Catherine Svarc

• Jesse Wardlaw

• Sharni Webb

• Jess Wuetschner

• Emma Zielke

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

its just deflating. glad that off the ball free reversal was given.

either we're panicked, or just not on the same page, or really we have not many options forward as we're having to be so defensive. Gotta switch things on after the break

its just deflating. glad that off the ball free reversal was given.
Agree, this rapid AFLW expansion has just ripped the guts out of team. Much like what happened to the men's team during the GH5/GCS & GWS introduction era.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought the same but i guess if the field is 180m long, they were about halfway which is 90m away from goals - 50m penalty brings her to approx 40m out.
Don't let facts get in the way of a good whinge. 😃

I think I've got to come to terms that we're only ever going to get the rub of the green with respect to umpiring against other unloved northern teams like the giants. Honestly we cant catch a break

well that was a bruising tough contest, thought we brought it well only in the 3rd really. (what was going on the whole first half....)

hope conway is alright, she looked in a lot of pain early, but came back on and did some heavy lifting in the 3rd.

I think i got a bit too excited in the first half of the season, I think we can bring that pressure again if all goes well.

Well that was disappointing. It feels like for the second straight game we've lacked the poise and ability to maintain the structures we saw in the first half of the season. I don't know if the girls felt more pressure or the weight of expectations got to them, but it's also the second straight week they've seemed a little hesitant off the bat and let a team kick a winning score in the first quarter. Who knows, maybe the lack of a crowd got in their heads.

I think if they can approach these 'big' games the same way they played as an underdog in the first half of the season they'll still be in the mix.

well that was a bruising tough contest, thought we brought it well only in the 3rd really. (what was going on the whole first half....)

hope conway is alright, she looked in a lot of pain early, but came back on and did some heavy lifting in the 3rd.

I think i got a bit too excited in the first half of the season, I think we can bring that pressure again if all goes well.

I think it's fair to get excited, they're an exciting and charismatic team. In reality teams do have slumps in home and away seasons, but when the season is only 8 games long that makes it really costly when that happens. If they played a 13 game season then the need to be at peak form literally every week would be much lower

Back