Richmond* are a FRAUD. Everything they've accomplished carries a big, fat asterisk.

Are Richmond's Premiership* teams as strong as Hawthorn 2013-15 or Geelong 2007-11?

• No

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Watts J

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop deflecting stupid. U r charity case now cry stupid u are not big 4 we are and west coast and Collingwood and maybe Sydney ur dumbass

I do agree, that you are Big 4, in the category of head cases. Your boys are going on another get away to Queensland shortly. At least all the shrinks will be kept busy while the Crows boys are in town.

Goodness me. While I thoroughly approve of this post the fact that it is a Hawthorn supporter posting is not lost on me when their threepeat* was solely from GFs where they had an undeserved home ground advantage in playing at the G
That and a compromised draft where GC and GWS took all the talent out of the draft, then Hawthorn sniped players from other teams. So, weakest 3peat in history.

Goodness me. While I thoroughly approve of this post the fact that it is a Hawthorn supporter posting is not lost on me when their threepeat* was solely from GFs where they had an undeserved home ground advantage in playing at the G
You've utterly missed the point, but considering you're a West Australian that doesn't surprise me. In fact I should congratulate you for forming a coherent sentence and not displaying any outward indicators of drug addiction.

Hawthorn's 3Peat teams had an OUTSTANDING away record, the polar opposite of Richmond's Premiership* team's who've been no better than average away from the MCG. This proves Richmond's flag teams are a clear step down from the truly Great teams of the past, and are grossly overrated by their fans.

To really cement a dynasty in the modern era you have to prove you can beat an MCG tenant on GF day. Only one of these teams has managed to do that, although feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Hawthorn 13-15:
Fremantle
Sydney
West Coast
= :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Richmond 17-19:
Adelaide
Greater Western Sydney
= :straining::straining::straining:

Geelong 07-11:
Port Adelaide
St. Kilda
Collingwood
=
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To really cement a dynasty in the modern era you have to prove you can beat an MCG tenant on GF day. Only one of these teams has managed to do that, although feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Hawthorn 13-15:
Fremantle
Sydney
West Coast

Richmond 17-19:
Adelaide
Greater Western Sydney

Geelong 07-11:
Port Adelaide
St. Kilda
Collingwood
=
The pies don’t count they normally lose their grand finals with a winning percentage of only about 12%

Hawthorn 13-15:
Fremantle
Sydney
West Coast

Richmond 17-19:
Adelaide
Greater Western Sydney

Geelong 07-11:
Port Adelaide
St. Kilda
Collingwood
=
8fb.gif

Hawthorn 13-15:
Fremantle
Sydney
West Coast

Richmond 17-19:
Adelaide
Greater Western Sydney

Geelong 07-11:
Port Adelaide
St. Kilda
Collingwood
=

It's not Richmond fault Collingwood choked like a fat lady in a chocolate shop and Adelaide smashed danger and his new mates

lols imagine using 'we beat Collingwood in a Grand Final' as way to try and win a point :tearsofjoy:
Well Collingwood did beat Richmond in 3 GFs in a row and then a prelim when they made the 4peat.
That kinda says something.

and West Coast have lost 2 to Hawthorn, what's your point?
My point is you are implying Collingwood are easybeats in a GF whilst history clearly shows it is a bridge too far for Richmond.

A pure egg-on-face moment. :$

And no one here implied Hawthorn were easy beats in a GF.

Back