Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Their goal was to hit the pentagon. Any spot.
They almost failed.
Never mind the nonsense about how it it "just in the right spot" to take out specific offices and rooms - that's often thrown in there too, which again is very easily shown to be total fantasy.

That morning ? So the greatest whatever in the history of anything was planned and executed with just an hour to spare. Exciting stuff.

Thank God the plane wasn't delayed, or their entire mastermind plan would've hit 5 minutes too late and been for nothing :$.

Lucky for them the entire investigation was kept on site in 2 buildings with no traces in emails or stored online...

C'mon Werewolf ….You're the physics man here.....Tell us how it's possible for a passenger plane - the likes of which the official narrative claims - can possibly pull off the manoeuvres necessary for it to crash into the Pentagon to cause the damage it did.

Your silence on this matter is deafening.
Planes can punch holes in buildings just like cars can wreck brick houses by crashing into them. Nuclear reactor containment buildings have sufficiently thick concrete designed to resist aircraft strikes. I don't know how thick that Pentagon wall was, but I doubt it would've been that thick.

As for getting there, if a pilot couldn't fly that path then maybe remote control could. Like I said, official story has a lot of problems.

Planes can punch holes in buildings just like cars can wreck brick houses by crashing into them. Nuclear reactor containment buildings have sufficiently thick concrete designed to resist aircraft strikes. I don't know how thick that Pentagon wall was, but I doubt it would've been that thick.

As for getting there, if a pilot couldn't fly that path then maybe remote control could. Like I said, official story has a lot of problems.
What was so remarkable about that flight path?
I understand that the plane dropped to just above ground height before hitting the Pentagon wall.
If I remember correctly don't planes drop to just above ground height all the time - like when they prepare to land?

Blokes who couldn't even master flying a Cesna, performed a near impossible corkscrew turn to strike a building parallel to ground, dead level....I'm buying that.

No wings shorn off, no 4 engines, no seats, luggage or dead passengers to be seen anywhere…..But wait, is that a passport I doth see before me (Yes, humour).... a bit like Shanksville really…..On top of which, Rumsfeld just happens to switch off the most high tech, Pentagon radar defence system in the world, just so as to accommodate these remarkable flying aces on that morning....Beyond absurd.

Where's the plane boss?....The so-called 'official narrative' here, is complete nonsense; & everyone knows it.

Blokes who couldn't even master flying a Cesna, performed a near impossible corkscrew turn to strike a building parallel to ground, dead level....I'm buying that.

No wings shorn off, no 4 engines, no seats, luggage or dead passengers to be seen anywhere…..But wait, is that a passport I doth see before me (Yes, humour).... a bit like Shanksville really…..On top of which, Rumsfeld just happens to switch off the most high tech, Pentagon radar defence system in the world, just so as to accommodate these remarkable flying aces on that morning....Beyond absurd.

Where's the plane boss?....The so-called 'official narrative' here, is complete nonsense; & everyone knows it.
You do get over-excited don't you.
I love how you guys say that something's impossible when it suits your narrative and yet you come up with all sorts of impossible nonsense without a word of explanation or logic.

It wasn’t a serious rebuttal because yours wasn’t a serious post or argument.

Here's A serious post for you.

'Hello, Donald Rumsfeld'?....."Yes"....'Don't Ask me how I got your phone number, but I'm one of the 9/11 terrorists, designated for the Pentagon gig'....."Oh, I see".....'Look, can you please switch off the mains on that radar defence system thingy-mAgiggy, As I'm less than 5 minutes from the target now'...."oh, Alright".

'Now, just to be sure'....'It was wing number blah-bA-de-blah where those pesky auditors - the one's you spoke About yesterday in your Press-conference - were sectioned in, right'?....."Yep, you betchA "......'I'm on it'....Allahu Akbar.

No one in their right mind, who knows the details of 9/11, takes the official narrative shite seriously.

I wonder if the folks playing at home can spot how many things in this post are (a) completely incorrect and (b) easily found to be so with a simple google search?

'Hello, Donald Rumsfeld'?....."Yes"....'Don't Ask me how I got your phone number, but I'm one of the 9/11 terrorists, designated for the Pentagon gig'....."Oh, I see".....'Look, can you please switch off the mains on that radar defence system thingy-mAgiggy, As I'm less than 5 minutes from the target now'...."oh, Alright".

'Now, just to be sure'....'It was wing number blah-bA-de-blah where those pesky auditors - the one's you spoke About yesterday in your Press-conference - were sectioned in, right'?....."Yep, you betchA "......'I'm on it'....Allahu Akbar.

No one in their right mind, who knows the details of 9/11, takes the official narrative shite seriously.
Ah the mythical radar defense system, that supposed to shoot enemy planes out of the sky, and should have done so on 9/11 right?

They'd put that up on a building that is situated right next to a major commercial airport, that has a flight path RIGHT OVER THE TOP OF THE PENTAGON, that has planes flying over the pentagon EVERY SIX MINUTES...

The air space over the pentagon is not restricted. Commercial planes fly over it all the time. THis whole - missiles primed to fire at any moment fantasy is just that...a fantasy.

1591846897191.png

Ah yes, here's a good example.
If you can't find any evidence to support your narrative - just make some up!

What was so remarkable about that flight path?
I understand that the plane dropped to just above ground height before hitting the Pentagon wall.
If I remember correctly don't planes drop to just above ground height all the time - like when they prepare to land?
Long time ago for me being deeply into this topic, from memory the loopy path flying in was unusual or the tight radius of the U-turn?

Anyway the main thing is that lots of witnesses saw a plane and no one that we know of saw a missile. Safe to assume it was a plane.

Long time ago for me being deeply into this topic, from memory the loopy path flying in was unusual or the tight radius of the U-turn?

Anyway the main thing is that lots of witnesses saw a plane and no one that we know of saw a missile. Safe to assume it was a plane.
Agreed.
So do you believe the fourth plane was hijacked and subsequently crashed at Shanksville?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed.
So do you believe the fourth plane was hijacked and subsequently crashed at Shanksville?
Yeah I believe so. There was a 9/11 conspiracy site I read ages ago that went into a lot of detail and tried to logically explain everything without making wild assumptions. Obviously they weren't "full tinfoil" so to speak - lots of stuff to read here: http://www.oilempire.us/911.html

Last edited:

and once again.... cruise missile looks like a plane.

The dynamics necessary for a jumbo to hit in the way they claim are impossible.....all the evidence of the impact crater, the damage & the debris fits a cruise missile.

The fact the FBI refuse to release that footage also backs my premise.

and once again.... cruise missile looks like a plane.

The dynamics necessary for a jumbo to hit in the way they claim are impossible.....all the evidence of the impact crater, the damage & the debris fits a cruise missile.

The fact the FBI refuse to release that footage also backs my premise.
A cruise missile only looks like a plane if you ignore pesky things like size.

A cruise missile only looks like a plane if you ignore pesky things like size.

Planes come in many different sizes.

Eye witnesses on the day did report a jumbo coming in very low that day, but none of them claimed it hit the Pentagon - but rather - went over it.

Perfect cover for a cruise missile to strike simultaneously.

It's also miraculous how the terrorists managed to pick the one day where the NORaD war games were taking place, rendering the most protected airspace in the world bereft of cover due to all the fighter jets being out in the Atlantic.

Clearly Allah, in his infinite wisdom, is all knowing.

The coincidences just keep piling up atop of one another…..It's almost as if the whole thing was planned in advance by the Yanks themselves.....hmmm.

Only Fools subscribe to the official narrative.

Have we forgotten about the radar thingy already?
No, he ignores inconvenient questions, a couple of which have been asked in the last two pages. I’d love to see an attempt at an answer, I’d be intrigued if he could come up with a genuinely plausible scenario. But instead, it’s all in ‘I don't think this adds up for fairly spurious reasons’, which is a long way from evidence.

No, he ignores inconvenient questions, a couple of which have been asked in the last two pages. I’d love to see an attempt at an answer, I’d be intrigued if he could come up with a genuinely plausible scenario. But instead, it’s all in ‘I don't think this adds up for fairly spurious reasons’, which is a long way from evidence.
He hasn't posted in good faith for years now. Not sure why we should expect him to start now.

I ignore known trolls plying agendas.

Given I’m supposed to be on the CIA’s payroll and Disney’s (for liking the Last Jedi), I really should be richer than I am.
No shit dude. I was exposed as a MOSSAD agent in another thread and my entire meaning in life is to monitor Aussie sports forums and derail anything that may spark anti Semitic discussion.

Back