Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 8 - Suns v Dogs Thurs July 23rd 7:40pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

• Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Dogs by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Little impact from our bottom 6 tonight - Gowers, Suckling, Weightman, Vandemeer, Porter, Bruce so not sure how we won that. Very valuable genuine interstate away win. Senior mids and defenders enormous.

Says the guy who can't english

I thought Dogs got no defence was a strange observation too. Keath, JJ, Wood, Crozier, Williams and Daniel all played well. Our backline in the second quarter won us the game.

I thought Dogs got no defence was a strange observation too. Keath, JJ, Wood, Crozier, Williams and Daniel all played well. Our backline in the second quarter won us the game.
Our defence was outstanding tonight, and the reason why we held on. Old mate irish has had a mare with that call.

Who was Gowers kicking to on that last kick? I've watched the replay about 10 times to try work out what he was doing (because when I watched it live I couldn't believe my eyes what I saw, I thought I must have missed something). But he has literally kicked it directly to the Suns player and it didn't look like a misfire. It looked like he was aiming for that Suns player with a strange around the corner chip pass. Gowers should be investigated for match fixing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who was Gowers kicking to on that last kick? I've watched the replay about 10 times to try work out what he was doing (because when I watched it live I couldn't believe my eyes what I saw, I thought I must have missed something). But he has literally kicked it directly to the Suns player and it didn't look like a misfire. It looked like he was aiming for that Suns player with a strange around the corner chip pass. Gowers should be investigated for match fixing.
Given the player in question, I'm going to plead Hanlon's Razor on this one.

Save the replay because that's the last time you'll ever see Gowers play football

Honestly still a little bit filthy on that Johannison 50 but great game regardless. Dogs just a bit more composed. If I were a dogs supporter I’d be filthy on Gowers getting a game but Smith still looking the best of the 2018 draft imo
It was 50 everyday of the week he knew what he was doing

Back