Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 8 - Suns v Dogs Thurs July 23rd 7:40pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

• Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Dogs by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

i like the suns, really hope they can finally start moving up the ladder. Would be great to see them and the lions having some close matches

Who was that klutz for the dogs that, with 40 seconds to go, kicks it back to the suns?

Gowers. Even if I hadn’t watched the game I could tell you it was Gowers.
Has a crack, but he should be playing in the WRFL.

Just not enough composure when required, too many hack kicks forward. Not taking advantage of that 2nd quarter dominance killed us in the end. Well played by the Dogs.
I mean it was very very wet, I thought they played the right style and could have easily pinched it. I’d like to see teams make big calls when it’s obviously wet. King and Bruce were both liabilities in that weather

I mean it was very very wet, I thought they played the right style and could have easily pinched it. I’d like to see teams make big calls when it’s obviously wet. King and Bruce were both liabilities in that weather

Day as well. None of the key forwards had any influence.

Gowers. Even if I hadn’t watched the game I could tell you it was Gowers.
Has a crack, but he should be playing in the WRFL.

3 of us watching the game. He takes the mark and we're, like, phew, game saved. Then he kicks it straight to the opposition and we're all yelling obscenities at the TV. Even the missus, and she never does.

3 of us watching the game. He takes the mark and we're, like, phew, game saved. Then he kicks it straight to the opposition and we're all yelling obscenities at the TV. Even the missus, and she never does.

😂😂😂 Imagine the feeling as a Dogs fan. He had Smith with the easy chip over the top too. It was staggeringly bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just not enough composure when required, too many hack kicks forward. Not taking advantage of that 2nd quarter dominance killed us in the end. Well played by the Dogs.
Yeah 5-10 extra games into your kids across the board and you probably win that. Could have gone either way really

In both execution and decision, an absolute howler

Was an interesting game. I thought Suns were quite good, just not getting the score on the board that reflected their efforts.
Good job by the Dogs too, I think both teams are looking pretty strong.

Yeah 5-10 extra games into your kids across the board and you probably win that. Could have gone either way really

I felt like some of our kids lacked composure late too. Porter and Weightman both made bad errors late. Conversely, Laith’s effort in the 3 on 1 was crucial.

Agree re miller just seems like a bloke you'd love to have at your club. Think they were the two youngest lists in the comp going head to head tonight so hopefully plenty more battles played in good spirit to come.

Well played gold coast and i really hope you make the finals

Back