1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks . I agree with Crocmedia though it is confusing

"Interestingly, Crocmedia uses the name "Football Nation" to brand its A-League radio broadcasts, which some might consider more similar to the name FNR than "AFL Nation" is. This was not argued by Crocmedia, however."

Get better lawyers Hutchy.

Last edited:
The worst part about it is Hutchy wouldn't give a s**t.

He wouldn't give a s**t that he looked like a fool pursuing the suit in the first place. He wouldn't give a s**t that he was shitting over for all intents and purposes a community broadcast. He wouldn't give a s**t that he was trying to hurt mostly young up and coming broadcasters. He wouldn't give a s**t that his lawyers made him look like a fool.

And he doesn't give a s**t that the majority of SEN listeners think he's an absolute flog.

I'm so embarrassed for him.

The worst part about it is Hutchy wouldn't give a sh*t.

He wouldn't give a sh*t that he looked like a fool pursuing the suit in the first place. He wouldn't give a sh*t that he was shitting over for all intents and purposes a community broadcast. He wouldn't give a sh*t that he was trying to hurt mostly young up and coming broadcasters. He wouldn't give a sh*t that his lawyers made him look like a fool.

And he doesn't give a sh*t that the majority of SEN listeners think he's an absolute flog.

I'm so embarrassed for him.
He won't care

He referred to his mention on this thread the other night. You're right about his knowledge - for two weeks running he has brought up Mary Hardy...there can't be many 25y.o's who know her (I'm old and I barely remember her). But Damian mate, "Fausto" is usually pronounced "Fow-Sto" Coppi not "For-Sto" and Eddie Merckx is usually "Merx", one syllable, not "Mer-kich"

I don’t mind him but he always said Tobin brothers fumerals, listen and you won’t unhear it ever

Discussion about Marc Murphy’s “dive” after rob tweeted his thoughts as it happened. Maher will not commit to the act being such.
Didn't hear it but in my opinion the discussion should be about the unnecessary shoving, not diving, Pittard has carried on like that his entire career.
2 close games where experienced players gave away costly free kicks in the same manner.
They won't be able to dive if you don't shove and push them around.

Didn't hear it but in my opinion the discussion should be about the unnecessary shoving, not diving, Pittard has carried on like that his entire career.
2 close games where experienced players gave away costly free kicks in the same manner.
They won't be able to dive if you don't shove and push them around.

good point. Although diving/staging has long been a scourge that game wants stamped out

it still amuses me a little that Wispy Watson seems to listen to anything but his own station. He regularly bangs on about US sports-based podcasts he listens to, but I can't remember him ever mentioning something he heard on SEN. :D Then there was the time he filled in for Pickers on Off The Bench, and said a few times that he'd never heard the show.

People from other stations, such as Matthew Lloyd and Gerard Healy, listen to SEN more than Wispy, because they often reference stuff they heard.
Whispers, it's not much of an endorsement.

Last edited:
it still amuses me a little that Wispy Watson seems to listen to anything but his own station. He regularly bangs on about US sports-based podcasts he listens to, but I can't remember him ever mentioning something he heard on SEN. :D Then there was the time he filled in for Pickers on Off The Bench, and said a few times that he'd never heard the show.

People from other stations, such as Matthew Lloyd and Gerard Healy, listen to SEN more than Wispy, because they often reference stuff they heard.
Whispers, it not much of an endorsement.
Can you blame him. All the other shows are s**t now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

been filling in my afternoons with the occasional Matty Johns podcasts these last few months,when he has ex players on from the 80's
its five star quality banter and easily beats anything dished up by SEN at present...keeping links from the past is paramount for the restoration of the game
& NRL doing it better imo at the minute

Breakfast was great this morning, people texting about their wet weather footy stories, half were prob made up but bloody funny.
must have been a huge larf listening to made up wet weather footy stories.:D

harf and whitey have me won over. regular good interviews. and sharelle mcmahon and rama are good value as semi regular co-hosts too. lyon is about as unfunny as they come. arrogant to.

must have been a huge larf listening to made up wet weather footy stories.:D

harf and whitey have me won over. regular good interviews. and sharelle mcmahon and rama are good value as semi regular co-hosts too. lyon is about as unfunny as they come. arrogant to.
It was actually funny if you heard it..
Gary and tim have been great.. that’s only my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back