General Markets Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep the risk with WGX is all down to getting Big Bell up and going after spending so much on it and the sub level cave mining. I've got family involved at SAR that also holds, they reckons they only need to even get the thing half right and it will move. When I was commentating on how unprofessional they present stuff reply was really they in a perfect world a big broom would go through the joint a replace everyone running the thing. It's ****in cheap compared to say a SLR but for good reason, worth the punt though.
Those sub level caves are very expensive and slow to get going. RSG had the same issues with large CAPEX and slow production increases.

I think this quarter is the one where the ship starts to turn around. If they get things right there is a lot of catching up to do with it's peers.

SGQ is the newest one I'm watching closely.
c156c2eb-b6e5-4db0-a790-460fba2f965e-jpeg.2424973
I’ve been watching this one for the last few weeks. Seems like they have found something but MC feels a bit high for the risk.

On CXZ yesterday, a little burnt during the day yesterday but holding confidently

In at 3.3 and 2.7 for an average of 3c. You can get on at 2.8c on open. Will be over 3c by midday IMo

Also on SBR. Should follow a similar trajectory to MGT

Holding right next to the Penny Wise find. Expecting positive results this week for surveys. If so should hit 1c plus given some of the big opens its had eg how this morning is looking

Big open for the ASX should help both

SBR at .8c today......tried to get on at .5c early last week....missed the boat

Pretty much every market is in the green....... except BNPL :moustache:

Who knows maybe it's a sign of things to come and buy now pay later was meant to be literal even when buying stocks in them
BNPL is going to crumble. PayPal entering the space, Amazon will roll their own version out (trialing in India I think), financial regulation/lending. Most importantly none of it profitable. If you bought out APT now it'd take you 445 years to get your money back I read somewhere. That's just ridiculous

Tried to get in at .7. Missed the boat. Too high now for me so put that money into CHK, well worth a look into for those that don't mind a bit of risk vs reward. Credit raising completed and have began drilling next door to BHPs Oak Dam. Directors also put in a large sum of money towards the drilling project which always makes you feel a little more confident it's worth while.

Closed at .9c, good result. The options are still in play big time if you can get them at 3c. Behind 12m orders though

CXZ was a big fail, hope no one got on. I'm out but I still like it. Director selling 60m shares has spooked the market. Was required, legally to sell though.

If it drops back under 2c I'll get back in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a look at SBRO for anyone interested

Can maybe get in at 0.003c though bit of a line atm. Exercise price of 0.008c with the heads currently at 0.009c. If you can get them at 0.003c you’re in the money above 1.1c with an exercise expiry of Sep 2022 giving you plenty of time to get there

2x $150k buys at 0.008c yesterday should some confidence
Give some confidence

Was busy checking my own positions haha

All the goldieS have come back to at least break evan. OAR the one I’m disappointed about not getting in on initial sell down
Same, was looking at anything I was extremely bullish on to top up but hadn't dipped enough to warrant it. The day is only early though.

CRO has been great. Don't really like the business, there's plenty of accounts software out there but in at 1.1 and out at 4.9 - Free holding 40% of the initial buy.

IBX hopefully gets through 15c on trials hype (slated for this year). Success there and who knows, sky's the limit. That's my largest holding atm so it's bloody risky

Goldies CST (up 40%) and RML (down 45%, should have sold before last drilling but didn't and now I'm a baggy) have drill results imminent.

I've got cash on the sidelines but once recession actually hits and jobkeeper ends who knows where we'll be? Could be catastrophic then US elections will play a large part too, who knows how far we 'could' slide. DCA over time if we start to tumble I guess

CRO has been great. Don't really like the business, there's plenty of accounts software out there but in at 1.1 and out at 4.9 - Free holding 40% of the initial buy.
It’s not really an accounts software

There’s a reason why it partners with Xero and MYOB which ARE account software. It’s essentially aiming to be a BNPL for B2B, of which there aren’t really any competitors. I mean it wouldn’t make sense for account software to partner with accounts software would it

Late invoice payments hurts small and medium business substantially. It’s essentially aiming to be able to have small and medium business paid in an instant of generating invoices rather than waiting 30, 60, 90 days

Anyone got any data on the share market performance on fridays over the last 3 months? I’d be very curious to see.

Anyone got any data on the share market performance on fridays over the last 3 months? I’d be very curious to see.

Going purely off memory since March the red days have generally either been Thursday or Fridays while the big gaining days have been Tuesday and Wednesdays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back