General Markets Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Far canals!!!

Wow!!!

Still got them?

And what alerted you to them?
Lol I wish

Put everything I had as someone in their early 20s in to them ($20k at 0.002c). I owned 2% of the company at that stage, just outside the top 20 shareholder list haha.

Can’t actually remember what alerted me to them but my research plus I knew that one of the top 20 holders was a very astute and probably the best stockbroker in WA at the time

Had to sell to fund my move from Melbourne to Sydney.

Interesting though,

Take the what would now be worth circa $10m after tax or take the career that moving to Sydney has allowed me to have

Reasonably close actually but the $10m wins

Far canals!!!

Wow!!!

Still got them?

And what alerted you to them?
Had a whole thread dedicated to it

Added more NVS to the portfolio during its temporary dip due to getting a speeding ticket today. Up 23% in the last two trading days.

Lol I wish

Put everything I had as someone in their early 20s in to them ($20k at 0.002c). I owned 2% of the company at that stage, just outside the top 20 shareholder list haha.

Can’t actually remember what alerted me to them but my research plus I knew that one of the top 20 holders was a very astute and probably the best stockbroker in WA at the time

Had to sell to fund my move from Melbourne to Sydney.

Interesting though,

Take the what would now be worth circa $10m after tax or take the career that moving to Sydney has allowed me to have

Reasonably close actually but the $10m wins
What do you do Lynchy? I moved to Sydney a few years ago. I’m in engineering consultancy.

What do you do Lynchy? I moved to Sydney a few years ago. I’m in engineering consultancy.
Investment Manager for a property developer

I’m on the acquisitions side so I look at property all day every day. Pre Covid it was lots of boozy lunches with agents and land owners, lots of analysis, development feasibilities and putting together IC papers recommending an acquisition.

Really good fun. Very lucky to actually enjoy going to work every day

I spent all of 2018 in London’s eating up my previous employers head office which was an amazing company

In 4 years I’ve managed to buy about 15 properties with an end value of about $3.5B. Latest one was yesterday! Certainly was a good day haha

Last edited:
In DHR this morning. Another I’ve been watching for a while and unfortunately missed the 0.002c/0.003c but am in at 0.005c on open

Some really good overseas tenements and it’s certainly starting to gain some traction through the media and social media. The worry I do have is if it does rocket, not having any Aus tenements might hold it back from the heights seen from the likes of OAR and MGT

Capital raising completed sees it with enough funds for drilling in Finland and Argentina

Hoping for FOMO up to drilling and then a rocket on announcement of drilling early qtr 4

This one could see some profit taking early on, especially from those that participated in the CR with a slow increase up to drilling. Don’t expect a quick rocket like SBR

Investment Manager for a property developer

I’m on the acquisitions side so I look at property all day every day. Pre Covid it was lots of boozy lunches with agents and land owners, lots of analysis, development feasibilities and putting together IC papers recommending an acquisition.

Really good fun. Very lucky to actually enjoy going to work every day

I spent all of 2018 in London’s eating up my previous employers head office which was an amazing company

In 4 years I’ve managed to buy about 15 properties with an end value of about $3.5B. Latest one was yesterday! Certainly was a good day haha
Nice, commercial property? We work with quiet a few developers nationally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice, commercial property? We work with quiet a few developers nationally.
Both commercial and resi

My previous employee is building a 24 level commercial tower in the CBD atm. I bought the site back in 2017

Just exchanged on a 400 unit site yesterday next to a new/proposed metro station for build to rent

Looking for sites for a vertical, high end private school also

Both commercial and resi

My previous employee is building a 24 level commercial tower in the CBD atm. I bought the site back in 2017

Just exchanged on a 400 unit site yesterday next to a new/proposed metro station for build to rent

Looking for sites for a vertical, high end private school also
Nice, we are fairly heavy into education, energy, health and defence in Sydney. Not too much commercial or resi here.

Surprised by CRO dropping below 3.6

Thought this weeks announcement on options would have caused a rush to get in and make people not want to sell...

Edit: They've released a monthly update on their site today.
10% rise in customers & 50% rise in transactions

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back