Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 18 - Crows v Tigers Sat September 19th 5:10pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be a great game if the standard of umpiring was better, but whats new.
Exactly. Throws and drops being ignored by the umps has plagued every game in the 2nd half of the season and it hasn't become any easier to swallow as a fan. Still just as infuriating.
I'm enjoying the intensity of this contest though.

Both opened wide matey. If you’re complaining about umpiring and we’re complaining about umpiring, they are either sh*t all round or doing a good job. I think the former! 😜
That's not what you said originally...if you're going to argue.. at least try and make some sense

11 to 4 frees with a truckload of swallowed whistles,just another normal day for Richmond.
Yeah getting looked after again

Here's a thought check out the free kicks for Lynch last two years
Check out jacks horse riding attempts then going for the mark

Watch out masons back in form

You're worst Knightmare
Could kick a bag

How many if he's looked after like the campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on Crows!
"You're the pride of West Australia you're the mighty Adelaide Crows."
Stick it up those overgrown VFL assisted pussy cats.
Bad luck West Coast. All your pleading in this thread isn't looking likely to change the result.
On to the Swans v Cats thread for you lot.

Last edited:
A lot of HTB non-calls, but that's on both sides. Couple of shockers either way.

With that said, the worst call of the match was that deliberate against Cotchin. Full bodied attack on the ball, and got crunched, just as he kicked it off the ground. Nek minute 'deliberate.'

Then again, the Edwards one at the start of the game where he awarded himself the deliberate, wasn't much better either
You’d just like consistency. It’s a dead set raffle and some of the decisions are nothing short of mind boggling. And I’m talking about all games, not just this one.

Back