Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Port v Freo Sat April 13th 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo just need to sort the forward line they win last night with a bit more polish inside 50, we suck in that regard too tbh the long bombs to the hobbling bollard Dixon won't get it done when it matters.

Whilst is fun to pot the Dockers after a close loss, they are so close to putting it all together.

Sean Darcy comes back and they might present a serious challenge. Probably can afford to be more aggressive through the middle of the ground when Fred’s back and Darcy comes in as they’ll have speed and height.

They are boring but it doesn’t necessarily need to remain that way.

Nice to know mate. I’ve also lived in Melbourne for 4 years, Sydney for 3 years and now back in Adelaide for work and life is of a much higher quality here than those rat races over there.

You don’t like it? That’s cool bruz. Stay over there.
It must be an Australian thing where all cities are judged solely on their CBDs. Obviously the beauty of Adelaide is out of the CBD. I've tried to explain this to many interstate people.

That's why the gather round last year was so successful, the nation got to see what was in Adelaide's backyard (which is a bit of everything)

I remember Gary Lyon had said just before the round started that he couldn't wait to get out of Adelaide once his duties were done, by week's end he was surprised and quite enjoyed his stay as he got to see more of what was on offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It must be an Australian thing where all cities are judged solely on their CBDs. Obviously the beauty of Adelaide is out of the CBD. I've tried to explain this to many interstate people.

That's why the gather round last year was so successful, the nation got to see what was in Adelaide's backyard (which is a bit of everything)

I remember Gary Lyon had said just before the round started that he couldn't wait to get out of Adelaide once his duties were done, by week's end he was surprised and quite enjoyed his stay as he got to see more of what was on offer.
Why do south Australians try so hard to convince everyone they don't live in a s**t hole?

Nah, you guys must be right. Everyone else is wrong.

Why do south Australians try so hard to convince everyone they don't live in a s**t hole?

Nah, you guys must be right. Everyone else is wrong.
Melbourne is a post apocalyptic shithole looking version of Adelaide, but 3x bigger. I pray to God this city doesn't look like Melbourne in years to come after a recent visit seeing all the graffiti and run down heritage buildings.

Melbourne is a post apocalyptic shithole looking version of Adelaide, but 3x bigger. I pray to God this city doesn't look like Melbourne in years to come after a recent visit seeing all the graffiti and run down heritage buildings.
Yep. Everybody else must be wrong.

Having lived in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and a heap of rural areas in Australia but also spending enough time in adelaide, I can safely say that I'd love in all of the above again except adelaide. What a shithole.

Yep. Everybody else must be wrong.

Having lived in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and a heap of rural areas in Australia but also spending enough time in adelaide, I can safely say that I'd love in all of the above again except adelaide. What a shithole.
Hmmm funny that people from all of those cities are now moving to Adelaide. But yeah, I must be wrong. Enjoy driving 3 hours to go to the beach every summer

Hmmm funny that people from all of those cities are now moving to Adelaide. But yeah, I must be wrong. Enjoy driving 3 hours to go to the beach every summer
Who has to drive 3 hours to get the beach? I've got fantastic reef for miles just 2km from my house. And winter temps of high 28 to 32 every day.

Back