Central Murray 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Were the raiders unfit?
Why did tyntynder leave it to the last quarter if they're so well coached
Who's coaching raiders?

Ellis certainly outcoached Koondrook today. Woeful speech by Koondrook coach at 3/4 time. Credit to Tyntynder for their attack on the ball, pressure acts and tackling. They never gave up

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ellis certainly outcoached Koondrook today. Woeful speech by Koondrook coach at 3/4 time. Credit to Tyntynder for their attack on the ball, pressure acts and tackling. They never gave up

Bit harsh there Lazy swan. I was at the game and listened to both coaches at different stages at the breaks and didn’t think it was the reason that Raiders lost. We have them this week so hopefully there slump continues.

Bit harsh there Lazy swan. I was at the game and listened to both coaches at different stages at the breaks and didn’t think it was the reason that Raiders lost. We have them this week so hopefully there slump continues.

Are you serious? Did you hear Billy’s 3/4 speech? I have had Auskick addresses better than that. He may be experienced but he may be also past it and outdated. I hope they do get rolled this week. Swans by 12-15 goals over Lake Boga

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a great get and is obviously still playing really good football. At worse they are going to be good to watch this year and have given themselves something to build on.

Not according to those in charge when I asked this very question yesterday. Still attract an additional point which is rubbish.
It’s a joke. You can go recruit a gun from the Golden Rivers (a league with hardly any juniors) and they are two points but go to a major league in a major city and a reserves player looking to play ones costs you 3 points.

It’s a joke. You can go recruit a gun from the Golden Rivers (a league with hardly any juniors) and they are two points but go to a major league in a major city and a reserves player looking to play ones costs you 3 points.

the system has evolved into something so far from what it was meant to be. Needs to be scrapped and started again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back