Game Day Round 12, 2021 - Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were ordinary in the 3rd quarter, we have been horrid in the 4th, look so so slow, best I can say is we were due a loss and the bye has come at a good time for a reset.

The Demons are the real deal, they have butchered us since half time.

eugh Melbourne deserve the win, but I wanted a hard fought battle for a win either way. Always feels horrible losing with some bad playing.

Zorko where was that pressure when Sparrow had a shot on goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For Christ sake lions , score !! Two uncooked players in a match like this was a mistake
Explains Daniher and Charlie, Oscar and Zorko, not to mention Adams. Which two was it again?

They have completely stopped our ball movement

eugh rich handballs which leads to a kik under pressure and the easiest intercept.

come on boys get some momentum and pressure!

What a ******* turd of a second half. Could have gone into the bye as world beaters brimming with confidence, but we serve up this dross instead.

This will be the one we rue at the end of the year.
Wake up calls aren't bad. We probably needed a swift reminder that it takes a lot to be premiers and that you can't have it easy all season.

If you're ever going to get slapped around in a tough match, may as well be before the bye where we can rest up and go over the footage.

Sucks for the fans but I don't think the club will mind the timing of the break.

I still don't understand the complaints about team selection when we were on top in the first half. Just Melbourne raised the pressure in the second half and no one really lifted to meet the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back