Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't speak, can't think, does not know where he is - they shoot him up with some drug cocktail so he can read a couple of lines on a queue card
before he soils himself and needs to be taken back to bed.

The same people who spent 4 years outraged at the Trump Presidency won't even mention Biden -
I honestly forgot Biden was president...
Unsure if that's a good or bad thing and honestly I CGAF who leads that gun tootin nutter country, it is weird to have such an unseen president though

Victoria in all reality is in a much much worse position then it was 2 weeks ago. If you wanted to be absurdly generous they are same

They have more exposure sites then ever, unknown cases they have no idea about and in general resourcing more stretched then ever before. All of this but they still come out of lockdown

If lockdown was about Covid, then you would assume the stats and figures that indicate it is worse then before would be taken into account to extend it would you not? I mean does a firefighter go to a fire and be like "Well the fire is spreading worse then when we got here, but we did our best. We will be back later. Cya". Nope

All this was about was driving up vaccine numbers. Nothing else

LOL a few old codgers get sick and the vic government shits their pants and orders masks to remain on faces outdoors..................

but from tomorrow people can head to the pub and sink beers mask free.

Rules that are all over the place but yet the public will continue to obey their panic stricken mistake riddled masters.

Right. Again, if you truly believe the current situation is analogous to that of Nazi Germany, there's really nothing I can say or do that will help.

You're too far down the rabbit hole.
Plenty of similarities.

It's pathetic and childish to say "no concentration camps for Jews so no comparison".

We are being governed indefinitely under emergency powers rather than the normal Westminster system much like the Enabling Act. Covid is here to stay forever. By definition an emergency can't be permanent. It's only meant to be for temporary extraordinary events. This is not the way a free country is governed, it's how authoritarians govern.

We are already being primed for medical segregation and keeping the sub-human potential disease carriers excluded from society "for the public health". Wonder if there's any precedent there... :think:

Oh and the public are BEGGING to put people in government controlled quarantine facilities in the middle of nowhere "for the greater good".

The Third Reich would approve.

Not to mention the forced/coerced experimental drugs on an unsuspecting public and censorship of those who don't follow the approved narrative.

Hardly up to Dave im afraid. He is a pawn in the game. Much like we all are.

Its not the 1% anymore. Its the 0.1%

pretty sure Ian Brown said he would never play a gig where they required some form of vaccination proof. Depends on the artist’s integrity I guess…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some Euro countries now stating that proof of previous infection will also be acceptable in line with vaccination certificate.
That came into effect in France yesterday but it's a 14 day - 6 months proof. I can't go anywhere where there may be 1,000 people unless I've had the vaccine, or had covid within the last 5 months and 17 days. I'm due to drive back over the border this afternoon.. Will be interesting.

Haha, and the Greater Melbourne folk thought they weren't going to have to wear masks outdoors as of tomorrow? Nope.

What you CAN do is go for a walk by yourself to a local shopping precinct, look at the hundreds of people indoors (where it spreads), at restaurants and cafes (where it spreads) without masks on, while you (the fool if you so choose) wear a mask outdoors (where it doesn't spread) as you walk by.

This is Vic Gov logic. They're so insecure about their own processes and abilities they're willing to look this foolish... and even still tell everyone their decisions are based on science.

LOL a few old codgers get sick and the vic government shits their pants and orders masks to remain on faces outdoors..................

but from tomorrow people can head to the pub and sink beers mask free.

Rules that are all over the place but yet the public will continue to obey their panic stricken mistake riddled masters.

The one that's really annoying most people I talk to is the gyms still being closed, no-one can understand that and the gym junkies are getting restless!

Nope. Stay on topic.
Nazi Germany. Ghettos. Death Camps. Coronavirus restrictions. Masks. Working From Home.
Same or not the same?
eh, erm, derp, you conveniently left out the main point: the death-jabs that your 'altruistic' overloads know will kill or permanently maim a small percentage of world's population (maybe many more, if you read the most dire predictions). Do you really think some of the current crop of Knuts who'd like to rule the world aren't as bad as Hitler? Do you think people suddenly stopped being that nasstie after 1945? Gimme a spell, dude

Last edited:
That came into effect in France yesterday but it's a 14 day - 6 months proof. I can't go anywhere where there may be 1,000 people unless I've had the vaccine, or had covid within the last 5 months and 17 days. I'm due to drive back over the border this afternoon.. Will be interesting.

Out of interest did you get Covid over there? From back here it sounded like everyone in France was nearly dead. (No need to answer if you don't want to say).

Out of interest did you get Covid over there? From back here it sounded like everyone in France was nearly dead. (No need to answer if you don't want to say).
No I didn't get it, or haven't till this stage. I also live in a region that had one of the highest rates over the last 6-7 months. I've known 20 odd people who've had it and all fully recovered.

Haha, and the Greater Melbourne folk thought they weren't going to have to wear masks outdoors as of tomorrow? Nope.

What you CAN do is go for a walk by yourself to a local shopping precinct, look at the hundreds of people indoors (where it spreads), at restaurants and cafes (where it spreads) without masks on, while you (the fool if you so choose) wear a mask outdoors (where it doesn't spread) as you walk by.

This is Vic Gov logic. They're so insecure about their own processes and abilities they're willing to look this foolish... and even still tell everyone their decisions are based on science.

I remember last year during the long lockdown going for a walk by a park. People sitting in the park were maskless (because they were having a picnic) and those of us walking around had to have a mask on. I even got tsk tsk-ed by another walker because I wasn't wearing a mask. Clearly the irony was lost on her.

198462271_10226554672634270_2249306865474629958_n.jpg

https://assets.publishing.service.g...0SoDbDljcfRtcVHiDz-TYX2fCxzOTwiYozPkIA2tAx7So

Interesting road map for the U.K, Especially paragraph 32.

The UK Government published a document on a March 31st 2021 which shows that the people who are fully vaccinated will dominate the deaths as ‘predicted’ in the 3rd wave in August.
This document talks about the roadmap out of lockdown is called - ‘summary of further modelling of easing restrictions’.
Page 10, paragraph 32, it says:
“the resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths is d͟o͟m͟i͟n͟a͟t͟e͟d͟ b͟y͟ t͟h͟o͟s͟e͟ t͟h͟a͟t͟ h͟a͟v͟e͟ r͟e͟c͟e͟i͟v͟e͟d͟ t͟w͟o͟ d͟o͟s͟e͟s͟ o͟f͟ t͟h͟e͟ v͟a͟c͟c͟i͟n͟e͟, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups, such that immunisation failures account for more serious illness than u͟n͟v͟a͟c͟c͟i͟n͟a͟t͟e͟d͟ individuals.“
Wonder who they’re going to blame this wave on? The children aka the ‘super spreaders’?
The ‘anti-vaxxers’?
The ‘refuseniks?’
The ‘anti-maskers’?
The peaceful protesters who are standing up to this blatant genocide and medical tyranny?
Yup.
Can you honestly not see through this bullshit right now?
The link is below in the comments if anyone would like to read.

Last edited:
No I didn't get it, or haven't till this stage. I also live in a region that had one of the highest rates over the last 6-7 months. I've known 20 odd people who've had it and all fully recovered.

Were any of them very sick or only a mild version, some of each? Really curious to hear from people who've experienced it or directly know people who have (I don't know anyone whose had it here in Melbourne).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back