Autopsy Rd 14 - Cats beat Dogs after the siren. The this is gonna be good thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Im taking a glass half full approach to this game. Anybody else?

We had this game on a stick with a minute to go and in the end probably lacked a little composure with Scott not kicking the ball wider where it could've been killed out of bounds.

Im taking a full glass approach right now

It hurts bad right now but we played well enough to win and probably deserved to win but unfortunately just didn’t have enough composure at the end.

The boys played their guts out. They should have won. It hurts like hell to lose, but still really proud of how we played.

Libba is unbelievable
Bont has to kick around the corner within 20m, even if directly in front

really poor leadership to not have massive numbers behind the ball for that last minute

Nice to see Wallis back and contributing double the effective touches of Hannan in half the game time time

Can’t highlight one play in a 120 game but I’m amazed we weren’t able to run out the clock with the ball in our forward line with a minute to go

All they did was tap the ball forward on the ground to break through.

Pathetic ground set up with a minute to go.

Same s#it every season when we lose close games.

Swore pretty loudly when Rohan marked that at the death and left the room. Wife seems pretty annoyed. I’m having a rough night.
Mate, if you think your wife is annoyed imagine his!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most exciting game of footy since September 2016.

Loved every minute and couldn’t give a chooks fart about the result. Total coin flip in the end. Played on their dunghole where Selwood has a career 85 percent strike rate and we haven’t won since 2003. It’s not a final and we’ll be top 4 Come finals. Dunkley and Treloar still to come, our reserves were excellent - Richards sublime. Boys fought it out and tried their arses off.

I have us as premiership favourites after that match. They are beatable if we add a ruck and English can play his more natural game.

We are 5 years younger than them and have an exciting period ahead of our club.

Can't fault our effort in that match, loved libba's game and Mclean played well considering it was his first match! We'll get them in September, hopefully learned a lot from it!

Also, I hope to see us finish 1st on the ladder after a season once in my lifetime, go dogs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back