Review Round 18, 2021 vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Take the win and run. Thought we'd bottled it at many points but at least we seem to have learnt how to take those games back and hold on.

Loved Mackenzie's game. Ollie just ticking along with Brownlow form.

I wrote in the Collingwood review thread

I expect another 3 or 4 maybe even 5 Brad Gilbert type wins over the next 2 months, as our depth is tested.

Today's win, and the Hawks win fit into that category.

1626503393899.png

I actually felt it was one of the best games in terms of how our tall forwards worked together. Worked together in packs, seems to be a better system today on who went up for the mark etc. We were really missing crumbers though. Not sure how many times I yelled for someone to come onto the screen to pick up the ball after a forward pack smash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol dumb * AFL and dumb as * st Kilda supporters. You had it in the bag. All you needed is for the game to be played at AO and it was a certain win and your pride and hubris became your downfall. 2021 PA lost 3 games at AO and a big fat Greek wedding zero in Melbourne. We played 4D chess and those poor simple convicts played straight into our hands. Viva PA Viva SA Viva the true home of the Australian GP ⚡🍐💪🏎️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back