Game Day RND 19 - Carlton v North Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We were in the game while NM looked flat.

Reckon they copped a bake at half time, stepped up their effort and took control of the game.

No physicality in our game. Teague looks filthy. Too late though mate, you can't coast for a half on the opposition looking disorganised and only fire up 30mins after they start rodgering us.

I get it, Harry not playing is tough.

But that’s when a coach shows his nous as a coach. And this is what we get. No run. No effort around the ball. And long bombs to the forward line. The exact thing they couldn’t do.

There is literally nothing that can be “learnt” from this performance.

It’s a disgrace.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Really no excuse for this. North are beyond average, and would be picked apart by any decent team on today's form, regardless of how competitive they have been recently.

Pre game we were a legit chance for finals - and our players would have known this. 3 quarters done and we're 7 goals down to the 18th placed team. Serious questions need to be asked because the longer this season has gone the further we have regressed.

How come Teague does throw caution to the wind throw weitering forward stocker into the middle wtf are you doing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im booking in a Hertz truck for Monday morning, if any of you blokes are free can you give me a hand packing up Teague's stuff as well as some players gear and and moving it out of the building?
Put the truck to good use while we've got it and deliver a load of s**t to the front entrance of Royal Parade HQ.

We are in a genuinely awful place as a football club. We’re playing like the worst team in the comp and yet all of the players in this team are somewhat experienced. It’s understandable for teams such as North at the start of the year being awful since they were playing all their young players yet I don’t think we have played any debutants in the last 2 years apart from maybe Owies and Parks
It's pathetic, isn't it. I'm more worried about the general lack of debutants than I am about some of the senior players not being up to it, at least they won't be there much longer. I just hope we don't replace them with more list clogger types. We need another good draft year. We've only had one in the entire history of the draft.

Will probably kick on now and have our one good quarter per game and get close enough to give us all hope as usual before one final knife twist.

Random question - what is written on their wrist straps - noticed it last week as well Betts and a few others have something written in black texta. It’s clearly not the game plan as there isn’t one today

This is about effort.. disgraceful

Attachments

• 4FE51FF4-3BB1-4192-8903-D876AC767DB3.png
    4FE51FF4-3BB1-4192-8903-D876AC767DB3.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back