1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

...and while I'm here. My god, those two from Perth last night doing the overnight show. NO. No. No! My poor ears! The program manager needs to be sacked! The on air hosts from midday onwards are terrible.

Where is Jordy, I want Jordy and A-Rod back!

I listened to them a bit last night.

They weren't across some AFL player movements, which should be core content on any SEN show. No-one was calling-in - they were kinda begging for calls at one stage - and their "filler" chat was pretty bad. Very giggly too.

Once they had guests on talking Champions League and international cricket, it improved.

When I listened the other night, which prompted my post, it was all the giggling that got to me.....was terrible, couldn't understand them a lot of the times. Also noticed when someone did call in they listened made a comment then said thanks and hung up....just didn't seem to want to actually talk to them.

I know some are real nuff nuffs who ring in but that's what I like about Jordy, he actually let's them talk and he will engage in a conversation with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol great analogy, tuned in for 5 minutes on sat.. heard “tags” booting one home, and talking cash/money.. brilliant award winning radio it was
It's so sad that it get's to this level , with a washed up fat little ex jockey has been trying to make a celebrity of himself

have never listened to track. didnt know when its on, until today. unsure browny has a voice for radio. and one of the colleagues, a more grating voice than browny. as others have said, three blokes talking about bets and cheering horses on isnt great

have never listened to track. didnt know when its on, until today. unsure browny has a voice for radio. and one of the colleagues, a more grating voice than browny. as others have said, three blokes talking about bets and cheering horses on isnt great
If that whets your appetite,there's a whole station of it further down the dial,I know if I'm ever victim of a home invasion I'm running straight for the radio,a solid blast of 1593 am should deter the intruders

It's so sad that it get's to this level , with a washed up fat little ex jockey has been trying to make a celebrity of himself
It’s been mentioned heaps on here, how is it possibly making money, no live racing, 3 morons talking about their bets saying watch this one on the outside etc at some random country meeting in middle of nsw or whatever.. kb and doc turf used to do the spiting from memory and it was ok, this shocking terrible radio.

It’s been mentioned heaps on here, how is it possibly making money, no live racing, 3 morons talking about their bets saying watch this one on the outside etc at some random country meeting in middle of nsw or whatever.. kb and doc turf used to do the spiting from memory and it was ok, this shocking terrible radio.
Nothing better than backing a winner with mates on track or down at the local. I think this is what they’re trying to achieve and it just doesn’t work. It should stop actually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back