Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said it came from someone worked at the World Health Organization unless they Lied
In the first 6 months, the vaccines used in Aust are currently believed to reduce hospitalisations from Delta by 95%. Pfizer begins to become less effective after 6 months going by studies in Israel. Next year, once everyone is vaxed, they'll probably start offering booster shots.

In the first 6 months, the vaccines used in Aust are currently believed to reduce hospitalisations from Delta by 95%. Pfizer begins to become less effective after 6 months going by studies in Israel. Next year, once everyone is vaxed, they'll probably start offering booster shots.

I read the Booster is going to be Given to People roughly 6 month after then 2nd Jab.

For me 6 month afterwards be Christmas Eve

I read the Booster is going to be Given to People roughly 6 month after then 2nd Jab.

That'd be about the time that everyone in the country has been double dosed and you'd think they'd be looking at third doses if that's what is recommended by then. I'm hoping a delta specific third dose is available for boosters before too long, but they think that the current vax is good enough for delta so I don't hink they are going to test one.

Last edited:

A friend of mine is getting a Pfizer booster shot tomorrow. I don't think you need worry about the availability of booster shots in the future.

A friend of mine is getting a Pfizer booster shot tomorrow. I don't think you need worry about the availability of booster shots in the future.

I plan to get a Moderna booster in Dec before going overseas in Jan

The Israelis know more than anyone about assassinating Iranian nuclear scientists and third dose vaxxing

I plan to get a Moderna booster in Dec before going overseas in Jan

The Israelis know more than anyone about assassinating Iranian nuclear scientists and third dose vaxxing

I get my Booster soon as I am told I can go get one and they say that is about 6 Months after your 2nd Jab

I have a mate who is a pharmacist

Combined with my other mate who is a solicitor, I am well-prepared to combat modern life

Everyone needs a patsy Walt.

J X

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those who kick up a stink about ‘Dictator Dan’ always conveniently ignore that Victoria is the only state that has these powers limited in the first place.

Other states can just declare a SOE and extend it for us long as they like. In Vic it has to be extended by passing through parliament, including an upper house that is almost impossible for 1 party to control. But apparently we’re the state living in a dictatorship. 🤷‍♂️

Those who kick up a stink about ‘Dictator Dan’ always conveniently ignore that Victoria is the only state that has these powers limited in the first place.

Other states can just declare a SOE and extend it for us long as they like. In Vic it has to be extended by passing through parliament, including an upper house that is almost impossible for 1 party to control. But apparently we’re the state living in a dictatorship. 🤷‍♂️

How do other states declare a SOE? Premier's call?

How many other states have this legislation?

Last edited:
How do other states declare a SOE? Premier's call?

Basically. They can call it for as long as they want. We’re literally the only one that has to extend it by parliament.

There’s differences in health orders as well. In Vic, they have to be signed and authorised by the CHO whereas in NSW it’s the Health Minister.

In both cases we have the better protection against politicians overreaching. Not that you’d know it by the media coverage.

So is there a likelihood he will declare another 3 month lockdown!? Three months without a haircut, a beer in a pub or some hands-on retail therapy would drive the electorate into the arms of the Lobster-led Libs. I am not sure they would know what to do if they suddenly found themselves in office.

So is there a likelihood he will declare another 3 month lockdown!? Three months without a haircut, a beer in a pub or some hands-on retail therapy would drive the electorate into the arms of the Lobster-led Libs. I am not sure they would know what to do if they suddenly found themselves in office.

I'm trying to get my head around it re.. so other states soe.. they have to vote for hair extensions.. In Vic.. it's if Dan thinks it's ok?

Am I right or wrong here?

I'm trying to get my head around it re.. so other states soe.. they have to vote for hair extensions.. In Vic.. it's if Dan thinks it's ok?

Am I right or wrong here?
Manicmagpie, whose username I once unknowingly purloined, seems to have the inside running on this issue. You may eventually have to defer to his seemingly greater knowledge of the powers bestowed upon respective state rulers. As to the extensions, in the dying stages of a lockdown, they are the last thing my hair needs.

Manicmagpie, whose username I once unknowingly purloined, seems to have the inside running on this issue. You may eventually have to defer to his seemingly greater knowledge of the powers bestowed upon respective state rulers. As to the extensions, in the dying stages of a lockdown, they are the last thing my hair needs.

So an SOE.. doesn't that needs votes for extensions re?

Every state have these permanent pandemic laws.. where no vote is required?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back