Social Chit Chat IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every year I think, should I go? But with the west gate tunnel causing all these delays, I thought * that aha.

Only other option is the train, and who enjoys the train.

Can’t remember exactly where but just saw something about it on tv awhile ago.
It was the gym

Hamilton headed towards the north-west side of the school to a door near the toilets and the school gymnasium. After entering, he made his way to the gymnasium armed with four legally held handguns[6]—two 9mm Browning HP pistols and two Smith & Wesson M19 .357 Magnum revolvers.[4] Hamilton was also carrying 743 cartridges of ammunition.[1] In the gym was a class of twenty-eight Primary 1 pupils preparing for a PE lesson in the presence of three adult members of staff.[7]

Before entering the gymnasium, it is believed Hamilton fired two shots into the stage of the assembly hall and the girls' toilet.[4]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The city of Geelong itself, hasn’t changed in 20 years. It’s way behind it’s time.

At least the stadium isn’t anymore.

Yep I was there a while back. The place has gone downhill, probably like the Melbourne CBD.

Its really sad
I went to the Melbourne CBD before Christmas and Bourke street was like sardines, I get back to geelong, only people around are the mall rats.

The city of Geelong itself, hasn’t changed in 20 years. It’s way behind it’s time.

At least the stadium isn’t anymore.
Waterfront's not too shabby.

And I got a soft spot for the Ryrie cinema (its a decent one) and the old Bended Elbow, even tho i havent been there in aaaages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back