Autopsy Round 15, 2022: Sydney v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Dougal Howard is massively over rated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Retaining billings was utter madness at the time and it hasn't gotten any better.

We've just got worse and worse since blokes like Dmac and Wood, that were working their backsides off every week, went out and we brought back guys like Billings and Jones, who are meant to be best 22 but have given us nothing.

Gotta love dropping a few grand on memberships each year to watch a team kick two goals in a game.

I dont care what they do anymore. This is just as offensive as anything the previous coach coughed up.

Long beats his opponent and the best we got is a high ball off the belly on purpose, fmd I'm done

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It was like 4v Crouch at CHF, who was he kicking to was more the issue. Long does great, burns Papley, has a kick into I50 and - Crouch outnumbered no other movement, so draws 2 and roosts it.

Not Longs fault, blame the non existence forwards.

I'll be surprised (and probably impressed) if anyone here can defend this performance. Some said it was a bigger workload for the loss last week LOL so let's see what magic we can work with the excuses this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back