Preview Round 18 v North Melbourne Marvel Stadium Sat 16th July 4.35 SONSIE Debuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's definitely confirmed George and Aartsy omitted ?

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF
george out.jpg

They’d better mark it because it’s coming straight back out again unless they have something up their sleeve.
It's Lolnorth tugga. Their charter probably says "Give it straight back". It's just their ability to read, and to carry out their responsibilities that are of concern.

One of the few times this year I'm very happy with the selected team.

We have a lot of height down back, especially considering their line up. We might see Miller spend time in the ruck instead of Balta. Perhaps Gibcus to spend more time forward?
patch adams will be bamboozed with which tigers are playing where !?! will be on the mobile to nobes before 1/4 time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolton, Baker and Sonsie I'd imagine. Even Edwards. Titch has 2 exact crumbing goals 2 weeks in a row in the goal square. Hopefully he gets another one this week.
Are they capable of keeping the ball inside 50 though?

Think about this. With all due respect to George but If Vlas didn't have a brain fade and had played last week and George hadn't played we win that game every single day of the week.
Nah mate. If Lynch hadn’t been razzed out by the booing of the Gold Coast crowd in the first quarter and kicked his goal we would have won. I blame Lynch. Plus he shouldn’t have done his hammie. That was weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back