1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Appreciate your honesty as an Essendon supporter to acknowledge that occurrence.
Knighter, million dollar payout and a nice comfy job @the cats/Eagles. Watching Essendon lurch from disaster to disaster. He would be loving life.

I remember that in 1996. Hit him in the head with his knees and had to go off.
Craig O’Brien I think.
I texted the station and reminded him of it when he was carrying on.
Obviously, never got read out.
Correct...O’Brien looked like he’d been in a car accident at the after-match team presentation...he looked horrendous.

King laughed about OB never speaking to him afterwards - he’s lucky OB had that much self-discipline...

It’s the one thing I can’t get past with King...and when he starts bleeding on about concussion....I wonder if self-delusion was a North training course.....

I remember that in 1996. Hit him in the head with his knees and had to go off.
Craig O’Brien I think.
I texted the station and reminded him of it when he was carrying on.
Obviously, never got read out.
i dont know why footy players have gone in knees first. it leaves you the kneer wide open.

Correct...O’Brien looked like he’d been in a car accident at the after-match team presentation...he looked horrendous.

King laughed about OB never speaking to him afterwards - he’s lucky OB had that much self-discipline...

It’s the one thing I can’t get past with King...and when he starts bleeding on about concussion....I wonder if self-delusion was a North training course.....
I know for a fact that OB wanted to kill the fat prick

I remember King targeting Scott Camporeale in the 95 Prelim Final, because you know go after the super skinny first year player.
Fraser Brown jogged over to intervene and King couldn't clear the area quick enough, prob cleared his bowels as well.

I remember King targeting Scott Camporeale in the 95 Prelim Final, because you know go after the super skinny first year player.
Fraser Brown jogged over to intervene and King couldn't clear the area quick enough, prob cleared his bowels as well.

VFA culture?

Was a dog act by King, has always stuck in my mind.
I was barracking for North in that GF as a mate was playing for them, but l’ve never forgotten it and hoped someone caught up with King and dished out some justice.

Carey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got a Viber message from a mate who said some bloke rang into Dwayne's World recently asking if Sam Edmund knows anything about an alleged knife fight between two former team mates? Dwayne apparently took the bait and responds; "What, really, gee, more info please..?"
The bloke had a giggle and just hung up...

I'm no longer a regular listener, so did anyone else catch this..?

You can blame fox footy for that, not dwaynos fault.
i didnt realise VFA premierships were now infused & counted with VFL/AFL premierships ? i dont think they are, are they ? :think:
outta curiosity how many sides played in the vfa/vfl 1870's - 1880's ?
& how many challenge Premierships if any have Geelong won ?

u know those challenge ones where the victorious side for eg would go out and celebrate, as you would, after hoisting the cup on the saturday
only to be informed on the monday ,whilst still recovering from a 2 day bender mind you, that you now had to defend your title in five days time
on the basis that your defeated opponent are vindictive & want your superior but jaded ass out on the grass one more time for a final shot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back