Senior 13. Blake Acres

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally something that Freo fans should actually be upset at us about...

Well they seem have a fair few fans who think Cripps is a sign of the end times.

No idea why they are so angry with us, is it the Newnes goal? Murphy goal? Them having a game shifted from WA then demanding it played at the G when they could of selected somewhere neutral? Cerra trade?

No idea why Freo fans are so angry with us, is it the Newnes goal? Murphy goal? Them having a game shifted from WA then demanding it played at the G when they could of selected somewhere neutral? Cerra trade?

All of the above.

Plus bidding on Henry and drafting Motlop.

Even after all that, I think we still owe them for O'Reilly!!!

Last edited:
Well they seem have a fair few fans who think Cripps is a sign of the end times.

No idea why they are so angry with us, is it the Newnes goal? Murphy goal? Them having a game shifted from WA then demanding it played at the G when they could of selected somewhere neutral? Cerra trade?

Don’t forget the Motlop selection…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hectares :thumbsu:

How cute is Harley 🐶

Nick Austin Googling at the end of the year: “Let’s see who we might be interested in - ‘Who has hair similar to George Hewett?’ This Blake Acres kid looks interesting!”.

Is it just me or has Ferris got a man crush on this bloke already or is he just post padding????

Still not sold, but it could be a ridiculously good deal for us. Welcome Blake and dog.

Same size as Tarryn Thomas. Just saying. Wing, wing, why don’t you give me a call.

Looking at this as a list place swap with Dow like Young was a list place swap for SPS.

Losing a position of excess and a player that wasn't working out for us in exchange for a player that will immediately step right into the best 22 and has demonstrated this year that he has the ability to play well in finals.

Big time get for the club.

Let's see what we end up with for Dow. If we can get an extra selection in this draft and upgrade it or swap him for a future third (better than ours) it's outstanding work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back