Society/Culture Ben Shapiro

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to bring it to everyone’s attention that this chick looks a LOT like Ben and says a lot of the same stuff.

Chief please provide a video of your boy R M Brown lampooning her antics.

I would like to bring it to everyone’s attention that this chick looks a LOT like Ben and says a lot of the same stuff.

I think it's a shame he has to watch vids through the filter of someone else rather than assessing the primary data himself, but anyway.

I think it's a shame he has to watch vids through the filter of someone else rather than assessing the primary data himself, but anyway.
Lol why would anyone do that? Shapiro is a religious fundamentalist.

Benny is featured in this video on "dumbass right wing content" - this time it's a cavalcade of stars, with Jorpy, Benny, and others (not really, just those two and Slavoj Zizek) making up s**t about "traditional families" and ignoring facts and data uncovered in academic studies and, well, plain old common sense:

RM spends "hours and hours looking into these stupid studies and all that crap", so I trust his judgement and name-calling without question except where he gets things wrong.

Brett is part of the Daily Wire conglomerate and it is a running joke that she looks like Ben Shapiro so there's nothing new here.
There is an RM Brown video, where I get 90-100% of my opinions, covering her insanity.

See above. 20 minutes in. "Femme Shapiro".

Wait I forgot the new one!

Goodness me! Ben has designer stubble now!

Check it out:

He is very upset about transgender ... stuff ... in order to make money.

This time these guys have kicked off some bomb threats against hospitals that even consider offering services for transgender people.

So cool! And such good points they make!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He brings it up often
I have found him to be very reticent to mention that his wife is a doctor any more than is strictly necessary to ensure everyone knows his wife is a doctor.

Speaking of grifting, why do so many leftists seek out the views and opinions of high profile conservatives? I couldnt care less about whatever high profile leftys in the media, but everyone in this forum has an opinion on Shapiro, Candace Owens, Tate, Milo, etc.

I could barely scrape up 3 names of high profile leftys. Theres that Brian Stelter on CNN who got fired. Some dopey tarts on The View... struggle to think of anyone else. And i couldnt care less giving them the vast amount of attention and energy that leftists give to conservative commentators in threads on bigfooty.

Do you leftys actively scour the internet hoping to get outraged at something?? Its a bizarre grift and youre all inflicted with it.

Speaking of grifting, why do so many leftists seek out the views and opinions of high profile conservatives?
Because if left unmonitored and unchecked, these types make life hell for innocent people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back