1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Listened for about 5 minutes at the start of the week .....derwayne throws out which new players will get which numbers ?
Cue Geelong supporter ringing in spending 5 minutes speaking cr@p guessing every recruits number .....riveting stuff

Might just tune in for the first bounce of the season

Listened for about 5 minutes at the start of the week .....derwayne throws out which new players will get which numbers ?
Cue Geelong supporter ringing in spending 5 minutes speaking cr@p guessing every recruits number .....riveting stuff

Might just tune in for the first bounce of the season

Hi dwayne. Yeah I reck'n smith will get number 5 this year, he's been real good at footy. And yeah Robbo should get number 7.
Good points Kramer, yeah I think you could be right. Thanks for the call Kramer. Next up welcome Fredrick, you're up on midday madness, you call you get on. Fredrick sorry we'll get to you after these quick messages from our sponsors....

Fredrick welcome, who do you think will get new numbers?
Hi Dwayne, great show and thanks for taking my call. I think your previous caller is wrong. Smithy will get number 2. And I think Jones might hang on to number 38. Robbo probably might move down to 10. What do you think?
Yeah look I think you made some good points. Smith might move to 2 or 5 as another caller said. There's a few weeks to go before we'll know.

The Big Bash is on SEN Fan. How interesting!! Tell all ya friends :tongueoutv1:

Very interesting, originally they said they were taking time off for the tennis but would be back for finals so someone has reversed that decision.

It wasn't a good look regardless if anyone listens now, not sure who thought it was a good idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very interesting, originally they said they were taking time off for the tennis but would be back for finals so someone has reversed that decision.

It wasn't a good look regardless if anyone listens now, not sure who thought it was a good idea.
Seriously BP thinks he's calling on TV , keeps saying "did you see that " and stuff like that

Seriously BP thinks he's calling on TV , keeps saying "did you see that " and stuff like that

Have heard that. The other thing they don't do sometimes is say who actually won the point. I think they are so thankful a long rally is over they go with something like 'forehand winner down the line' but not actually say who hit it.

Sometimes I wonder with tennis radio commentary if they are better not giving a shot by shot description and more key points and observations? Hard to explain but it feels like very few people are following each shot of a rally in the call.

Got out of the car last night and JJ was on , turned on this morning and JJ is on

The original and the best JJ , “every bloody time I ring in as a caller to Sen it’s adds , adds , bloody adds”

HcsVpVa.png

Daniela Hantucova was with him last night, I don't know how he focussed with her next to him in the box. He married an Italian lady from memory, a stunner I believe; tell you what, he's a stronger man than I with all that in the air :huh:

Last edited:

The BBL on SEN Fan seems to be random, because they had others sports on it over the weekend. I’ll see what happens tonight

The BBL on SEN Fan seems to be random, because they had others sports on it over the weekend. I’ll see what happens tonight

Apparently there was a SEN Cricket link on the Cricket Australia website that was playing the Tennis rather than the Big Bash. Can't imagine that went down well.

I think they took on Pfitzner as a full time employee a while back so they probably want to give him as many SEN /Track shifts as possible.

He has a fairly broad knowledge of sport but I think he needs change his on air personality depending on if he is in SEN or Track.
Know someone who has had a bit to do with him. Said he is every bit off air what you hear on air, totally full of himself and treats some people really poorly. Not sure how he gotten so high through the ranks so quick.

Have heard that. The other thing they don't do sometimes is say who actually won the point. I think they are so thankful a long rally is over they go with something like 'forehand winner down the line' but not actually say who hit it.

Sometimes I wonder with tennis radio commentary if they are better not giving a shot by shot description and more key points and observations? Hard to explain but it feels like very few people are following each shot of a rally in the call.
Exactly. I’ve said a few times that it’s a bit silly. It’s usually a very frantic, “serve down the line; backhand, forehand, forehand cross court, backhand, forehand,” etc, etc. Are we supposed to picture it happening or just soak up the vibe? :grinv1: Gerard Healy, et al, on 3aw a few years ago did it better. They just chatted generally about the match while it was going on, then obviously gave scores on important points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back