Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 7 - Demons v North Sat April 29th 7:25pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dees by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • North by a goal or less

• Dees by 7 - 20

• North by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dees by a lot

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing worst than North tonight was Razor Ray being the usual w***er he is with the 2x50M penalties against Stephenson. And #2 is the commentary of Hamish McLaughlin. I hope he follows his brother out of the game. He is a borefest with all his useless stats and other dribble. Hard to watch tonight as a Kangas supporter. Melb we’re rightfully ruthless with us.

Well at least one positive for North is that they avoided the hundred point belting but not much else.

I thought they had improved after the first 2 rounds under Clarko but since then they have gone backwards and are looking like they did under Noble.

If I was a North supporter I would be ropeable right now, if the so called GOAT coach can't improve them then who can?

Shaw couldn’t do it, Noble couldn’t do it and early days but Clarko can’t do it.

Nothing can get this mob competitive. Few more years in the tank I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least one positive for North is that they avoided the hundred point belting but not much else.

I thought they had improved after the first 2 rounds under Clarko but since then they have gone backwards and are looking like they did under Noble.

If I was a North supporter I would be ropeable right now, if the so called GOAT coach can't improve them then who can?
Head coaches are overrated for the most part. Difference between top 4 and a premiership, yeah probably. But you give someone a bunch of spuds what are they actually meant to do?

well they cant relocate to Tasmania anymore
Imagine you're a Tasmanian who overhears you finally have an AFL team of your own. You rock up excitedly to watch the team reveal only to be met with a sea of Kangaroos guernseys with the North Melbourne part taped over.

I wouldn't be too impressed either.

The only thing worst than North tonight was Razor Ray being the usual w***er he is with the 2x50M penalties against Stephenson. And #2 is the commentary of Hamish McLaughlin. I hope he follows his brother out of the game. He is a borefest with all his useless stats and other dribble. Hard to watch tonight as a Kangas supporter. Melb we’re rightfully ruthless with us.
They were bad but they weren’t worse than North

Razor needs to be asked some serious questions about that, happened all night but he only singled Stevo out, absolute gutter umpiring.

Stevo should’ve let Razor have it after the second 50, pretty sure he wouldn’t have been able to call a free for it, as much as he would’ve liked too.

Razor will have nothing to answer for though, as usual.

Back