Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 9 - North v Port Sat May 13th 2:10pm AEST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly thought with the team we fielded and them being up for there grandfinal it would be a close game

Who's grand final? Supporters? Club hasn't said anything about Jason since he left. Stop buying into the media beat up, your mental health will be far better for it.

If you're worked up about what some random person online says, report it or let it go.

In a game that they've been setting themselves for for weeks, North have conceded 100 points by halfway through the third quarter to a team missing 6 of their best 7 forwards. Just fold this club already. They offer the competition nothing.

Who's grand final? Supporters? Club hasn't said anything about Jason since he left. Stop buying into the media beat up, your mental health will be far better for it.

If you're worked up about what some random person online says, report it or let it go.

North as a club know what thier supporters think and even if nothing was said they would feel some pressure internally

I get it’s his first season, but there’s a bit of Denis Pagan/Mick Malthouse to Carlton about Clarkson.

Clarko’s legacy is set, does he have the drive to push for more success?

North might not have the best list, but they don’t even chase and tackle… surely that’s an KPI Clarko could have an instant impact on?

For North fans sake I hope it turns around soon. They deserve a bit of success.

North as a club know what thier supporters think and even if nothing was said they would feel some pressure internally

A bit sad to be begging North to be your rival :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, we'll have to find a new one within a few years too after they fold so it's all a bit of a waste of time really.

We're from Victoria though. Too important to the competition

We're from Victoria though. Too important to the competition
But this is your home game being played in Bellerive, isn't it?

As of a couple of weeks ago North are the second most important Tasmanian club in the league.

Rival? That's adelaide. No one would bother making north a rival

Why do Port supporters pretend you're not the South Australian norf? 🤣

I get it’s his first season, but there’s a bit of Denis Pagan/Mick Malthouse to Carlton about Clarkson.

Clarko’s legacy is set, does he have the drive to push for more success?

North might not have the best list, but they don’t even chase and tackle… surely that’s an KPI Clarko could have an instant impact on?

For North fans sake I hope it turns around soon. They deserve a bit of success.
No they don’t. No one’s deserving of anything.

Back